Uber driver ticketed at airpot

UberQueen16

Riverfront Times reported today that a driver was ticketed at the airport after picking up a passenger in Clayton. Driver was given a warning prior by police after an MTC agent stopped him. Same cop told him to not to return. Well, he did. Of course Uber paying for the ticket's but wonder about the impound fee.

When is Uber going to get this crap cleared up? make your deal, get on with it, share the wealth. I took Uber in Chicago a month ago and they even charged an additional .50 per ride for a Chicago "fee". So someone getting a slice of the pie. And honestly, I could care less if I'm fingerprinted. And a Class E license is easy to get.

And WTH Uber, why you keep updating the app. We now see trip acceptance rate and cancel rate. Who cares. Send that crap in an email with the earnings statement.

dumbdriver

Riverfront Times reported today that a driver was ticketed at the airport after picking up a passenger in Clayton. Driver was given a warning prior by police after an MTC agent stopped him. Same cop told him to not to return. Well, he did. Of course Uber paying for the ticket's but wonder about the impound fee.

When is Uber going to get this crap cleared up? make your deal, get on with it, share the wealth. I took Uber in Chicago a month ago and they even charged an additional .50 per ride for a Chicago "fee". So someone getting a slice of the pie. And honestly, I could care less if I'm fingerprinted. And a Class E license is easy to get.

And WTH Uber, why you keep updating the app. We now see trip acceptance rate and cancel rate. Who cares. Send that crap in an email with the earnings statement.
Uber is now adding a driving speed and tracking device so they can give you tickets directly instead of you getting them from the police that way they'll make more money!

dumbdriver

Papa Sarducci

Didn't you get the memo, they are moving all of that crap to the app, no more weekly ratings reports in your inbox.

dumbdriver

Why would you ge
Didn't you get the memo, they are moving all of that crap to the appnext time just tell the cops that made slaves brother runs the airport and mayor slay said it was okay brother runs the airport and Marisol I said it was okay
Why would you get ticketed for getting a cup of coffee at the airpot?
tell the cop that The Honorable Mayor Slay's brother runs the airport.how hard can this be. Mayor Slay said it was ALL good. Uber already paid him off. If they are double crossing Slay, Will Uber double cross us?

dumbdriver

Utube: St Louis police ticket Uber driver

ivtecboy79

I don't get this, why aren't all the drivers that drop off at ballpark and airport and places where we could get ticket , hiding the phone (so its not on the dash), and coaching the pax to say, this is my "friend" so and so if asked, and NOT an uber driver, That way they cannot tell. I mean you could even ask the pax if they don't mind a little "role" playing at the airport with a hug so it looks like your dropping off your friend. LOL Smarten up people.... LIE Unless you have uber signage on your car (which is not very smart) why admit your an uber?

UberQueen16

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Didn't you get the memo, they are moving all of that crap to the app, no more weekly ratings reports in your inbox.
I did not. So where do we see the "star" ratings and such now. Its just bigger and bigger. I don't have all day to be going through every part. At least when iphone updates theirs they tell you what is different.

dumbdriver

if dropping at the airport simply give you a hug your customer a hug a kiss and a slap on the butt that way they won't suspect you're an Uber driver it works for me

dumbdriver

I don't get this, why aren't all the drivers that drop off at ballpark and airport and places where we could get ticket , hiding the phone (so its not on the dash), and coaching the pax to say, this is my "friend" so and so if asked, and NOT an uber driver, That way they cannot tell. I mean you could even ask the pax if they don't mind a little "role" playing at the airport with a hug so it looks like your dropping off your friend. LOL Smarten up people.... LIE Unless you have uber signage on your car (which is not very smart) why admit your an uber?
also you could give him a wedgie and kind of stick your tongue in there Ear ,that way no cop would think they're your customer

dumbdriver

update on arrested driver: the real reason he got arrested is when the officers asking for his ID he did not put his hands up in the air and say I'm an Uber driver don't shoot!

cindym

...at least theoretically. I only know of two drivers that have had court dates so far, and in both cases the citations were bound over until something like Aug 24th, so they could deal with them all at once. We won't know until then if Uber actually pays; they may even get dismissed altogether...we won't know until then.

observer

Uber kept putting off payment of tickets for over two years in Florida. Ubet has been trying to negotiate the dissmissal of these tickets. The DRIVERS were on the hook for something like 2.8 million dollars worth of tickets, credit reports have been trashed and I believe the tickets have STILL NOT been payed.