• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Uber driver shot in san antonio

GammaRayBurst

CTK

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.ksat.com/news/rideshare-drivers-on-edge-after-uber-driver-shot-on-sw-side i have to complain about this driving in san antonio doesnt pay me enough to get shot.. uber doesnt pay enough can we do anything about it im strapping until further notice *legal carry in san antonio at the risk of deactivation should i stay strapped based on people shooting uber drivers???
So exactly how much would the pay have to be in order for it to be enough to get shot?

MHR

$0.62 per mile.

Quite a few of my fellow drivers are having a come-to-Jesus moment.

This is a tough one to swallow as it happened at 8:30 a.m.

“San Antonio police have asked drivers to keep safety in mind by assessing the customers before they allow them into the vehicles, carefully choosing the times and neighborhoods in which they work and considering installing a dash camera.”

Kris150303

Nats121

So exactly how much would the pay have to be in order for it to be enough to get shot?
You're asking the wrong question.

The question should be... how much would the pay have to be put yourself at risk of being shot?

My answer is they need to be a hell of a lot higher than the garbage rates we're being paid.
Post automatically merged:

how much is enough to get shot?
The question is how much is enough to put yourself at risk of being shot.

Kris150303

You're asking the wrong question.

The question should be... how much would the pay have to be put yourself at risk of being shot?

My answer is they need to be a hell of a lot higher than the garbage rates we're being paid.
Post automatically merged:

The question is how much is enough to put yourself at risk of being shot.
I'm not afraid of death or confrontation. In my case 1.20 a mile and .49 a minute is enough to put myself at risk. I wish someone would try me

Juggalo9er

Nobody dies from liberalism.
Very debatable... People get shot in California and every other state... It could be debated that if gun laws were less stringent there, the people might be able to defend themselves better...we can debate social welfare policies if you would like... I'll start with making the comparison to a cases animal