• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Uber driver says she’s kicking gay couple out because they’re gay (VIDEO)😘😘😘😘

RightTurnOnRed

Kristin Michele and Jenn Mangan were in an Uber on their way to a Zac Brown Band concert in Camden on Friday night when Michele leaned over and gave Mangan a kiss on the cheek, they said.
The driver then immediately told the women to get out of the car, Michele said.

Cold Fusion

⚠Premeditated Hit-Job Set Up for a Law Suit⚠
The Passengers and Driver are in it together.

Driver loses a below minimum wage mindless gig
....while accepting a split from a💰 Multimillion dollar 💵 lawsuit Settlement
her backseat friends file against Uber

“Are u throwing me out because I’m gay.” Repeat several times for video evidence (until it becomes annoying to all)

Best defense is for Uber’s lawyers 👉to prove collusion between all three persons. With social media excess Shouldn’t be difficult to prove all three are friends
And
Bad actors 👎 🙀

Last edited:

SuperDumped

its not a hotel get a room keep your pdas to yourself nobody want to see that ....

im sure its against rider tos to make out in the back seat not that i care but im sure many do

im sure it was just a kiss on the cheek, they were probably getting sloppy & slurpy with it

all these pc me too losers that turn on a camera after the fact then try & bait people are disgusting

no one gives a f if you like munching carpet or take facials behind closed doors they care that for some reason you need to publicize it to the world

he kicked em out first excuse he could find on a ride that was going to take him into traffic or wasn't profitable for him after being made to feel uncomfortable, I guarantee if this was a $20+ fare there would be no issues

Last edited:

SuperDumped

If you believe in America, and you believe in freedom from government telling you what to do, then you don't believe in a government that can pick who you can (or cannot) love.
no one cares what you do behind closed doors want to kiss another human or your dog in my backseat i need a $50 hotel fee or GTFO gay straight IDGAF what you into i dont want to see it & you're disrespecting me in my property its distracting which is dangerous act like a civilized adult that can control themselves, so if i cant get some road head while driving you its no soup for you either, wait til you get wherever youre going if youre not paying extra for me to look the other way

Last edited:

tohunt4me

Kristin Michele and Jenn Mangan were in an Uber on their way to a Zac Brown Band concert in Camden on Friday night when Michele leaned over and gave Mangan a kiss on the cheek, they said.
The driver then immediately told the women to get out of the car, Michele said.

She would be very unhappy in NewOrleans.

Luber4.9

no one cares what you do behind closed doors want to kiss another human or your dog in my backseat i need a $50 hotel fee or GTFO gay straight IDGAF what you into i dont want to see it & you're disrespecting me in my property so if i cant get some road head while driving you its no soup for you either, wait til you get wherever youre going if your not paying extra

ariel5466

no one gives a f if you like munching carpet or take facials behind closed doors they care that for some reason you need to publicize it to the world
If they actually were making out in the car, then yeah, I could see any driver having an issue with that, gay or straight. But a simple kiss on the cheek? Would you mind so much if it was a woman kissing a man on the cheek?
Post automatically merged:

All that being said, the woman in the video should've gotten out of the car and dealt with it later.

SuperDumped

If they actually were making out in the car, then yeah, I could see any driver having an issue with that, gay or straight. But a simple kiss on the cheek? Would you mind so much if it was a woman kissing a man on the cheek?
Post automatically merged:

All that being said, the woman in the video should've gotten out of the car and dealt with it later.
& you really think it was just a kiss on the cheek? cuz i dont trust x or pool pax what so ever especially when whipping cameta out after the confrontation starts with baiting antagonist questions hoping for viral fame or ride credits, they as bad as uber Lyft far as im concerned if they're not cash tipping when getting in they 1 stars but been xl only for 4+ years sans rematch & walmart cancel fees while i shop lol & ive cancelled every event drop off after my first 5 years ago lol along with ignore all event pick ups, these lessons should be learned before pax get in