Uber driver saves wandering toddler

ckg927

She deserves all the good karma in the world. Maybe Uber can reach out to her and give her a reward? (I should note that two of the local TV news stations did stories on this as well;7 Eyewitness News has video of said toddler, and News 4 has an interview with the driver-she said that normally she isn't driving at that time of the night.)

http://buffalonews.com/2019/04/02/o...river-rescues-toddler-who-wandered-from-home/

Last edited:

ckg927

They did....she got a $3 Quest per ride in downtown at certain times this week.

That isn't what I was referring to. Correct me if I'm wrong, but Uber has given drivers who've gone above and beyond something more...tangible than that. And if ever someone deserves that honor, it's her...even if, as the link notes, she doesn't really call herself a hero.

Merc7186

That isn't what I was referring to. Correct me if I'm wrong, but Uber has given drivers who've gone above and beyond something more...tangible than that. And if ever someone deserves that honor, it's her...even if, as the link notes, she doesn't really call herself a hero.

The fact that you are implying that Uber would give away something, tells me you have a future in stand up comedy.