• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

UBER DRIVER RECORDED ASKING PASSENGER FOR SEX

BurgerTiime

https://abc13.com/amp/society/uber-driver-recorded-asking-passenger-for-sex/3560788/

Uber has fired a Houston area driver after he's seen on camera, asking a passenger for sex.

Madison Campos said she called for an Uber on May 23 to pick her up from an eyelash appointment. The driver picked her up from the store. She said as they were heading home, he started to become inappropriate.

Campos got out of the car once they got to her home and started recording the incident on her cell phone.

On the video you see the driver say, "I want to sleep with you, that's it."

Campos said the driver asked her to sleep with him. After he kept persisting, she started recording, concerned over what he may do next.

"I don't think he knows I'm transgendered. I was like, 'okay, this is really awkward,' so I put my phone on the side," said Madison Campos, an Uber passenger.

In the video, Campos repeatedly told him she wasn't interested.

She said he eventually left, but not before threatening her. She says she immediately called Uber.

"I just want him to know that wasn't right for you to do that. And imagine how many other people he's done that to," said Campos.

Uber sent us a statement saying, "The behavior the rider reported is unacceptable. Once we were made aware of the incident, we removed the driver's access to the app."

Last edited:

Kodyhead

Studies have shown LATE NIGHT HERO badges attracts rapists lol

Pretty sure if he really threatened her, it would of made the news lol, but still inapproprate and unprofessional yes.

Its amazing how much bad press uber has lol

KellyC

https://abc13.com/amp/society/uber-driver-recorded-asking-passenger-for-sex/3560788/

Uber has fired a Houston area driver after he's seen on camera, asking a passenger for sex.

Madison Campos said she called for an Uber on May 23 to pick her up from an eyelash appointment. The driver picked her up from the store. She said as they were heading home, he started to become inappropriate.

Campos got out of the car once they got to her home and started recording the incident on her cell phone.

On the video you see the driver say, "I want to sleep with you, that's it."

Campos said the driver asked her to sleep with him. After he kept persisting, she started recording, concerned over what he may do next.

"I don't think he knows I'm transgendered. I was like, 'okay, this is really awkward,' so I put my phone on the side," said Madison Campos, an Uber passenger.

In the video, Campos repeatedly told him she wasn't interested.

She said he eventually left, but not before threatening her. She says she immediately called Uber.

"I just want him to know that wasn't right for you to do that. And imagine how many other people he's done that to," said Campos.

Uber sent us a statement saying, "The behavior the rider reported is unacceptable. Once we were made aware of the incident, we removed the driver's access to the app."
Good God, what a moron.

(The driver, to be clear)

BurgerTiime

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Studies have shown LATE NIGHT HERO badges attracts rapists lol

Pretty sure if he really threatened her, it would of made the news lol, but still inapproprate and unprofessional yes.

Its amazing how much bad press uber has lol
Uber brought all this on themselves. “You’re suppose to be a professional”. Well Uber started out with professionals and then went rougue and began to compete with Lyft and hired regular people with absolutely no training, no real background check, no drug testing, etc etc.
This has been the end result for Uber. Endless lawsuits and bad press for using unprofessionals.

yuck

growing up that was one of my partners whole game he said hell ask 100, 1 will say yes lol

i dont get it, i don't want anything to do with her if she didn't order xl, select, or black plus nothing good can come flirting with pax these days even though thats way past flirting, give em your card, if she want some youll get a hey big head text remember me past 10pm

heynow321

Uber brought all this on themselves. “You’re suppose to be a professional”. Well Uber started out with professionals and then went rougue and began to compete with Lyft and hired regular people with absolutely no training, no real background check, no drug testing, etc etc.
This has been the end result for Uber. Endless lawsuits and bad press for using unprofessionals.
Exactly. Boober gets exactly what they pay for