• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Uber Driver Perks are an absolute insult!!

7he_AlphAOmegA

So after reading the useless “Car Maintenance Perks”, seeing “exceptions” on just about every damn one of em, I then come across this “kick in the acorns” in the fine print - “TIRE OFFER: One time purchase of up to 4 Bridgestone or Firestone branded tires at store cost + 10%.”

AT STORE COST -
means no discount
+ 10% - Someone please tell me that I’m reading this wrong and that it doesn’t say that you’re going to be charged an extra 10%.

spaceman

So after reading the useless “Car Maintenance Perks”, seeing “exceptions” on just about every damn one of em, I then come across this “kick in the acorns” in the fine print - “TIRE OFFER: One time purchase of up to 4 Bridgestone or Firestone branded tires at store cost + 10%.”

AT STORE COST -
means no discount
+ 10% - Someone please tell me that I’m reading this wrong and that it doesn’t say that you’re going to be charged an extra 10%.
I agree is nothing more than a uber manipulative useless game...F U C K THAT UBER PRO SHIT.

Roger in Canton

10% over store cost! Here's what you do.... Ask for the best price on the tires you want, then tell them about the Uber deal! How much less is it? Or more?