• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

UBER DRIVER PAYMEMTS bank account HACKED

Road2nowhere

1.6 billion lost from Uber driver payment bank account to hackers. Uber paid hackers and additional 1.5 billion for the hackers to pinky swear they would destroy all of the drivers personal data including bank account information of each driver.
Dara states " it's no problem. We have been screwing the drivers so bad, we will make up the 3.1 billion in no time. Those idiots are now willing to accept like 30%, where Uber takes 70%. They are getting so much value out of the wonderful new app I created, I think they may drive for Free very soon. That is our next tweak!"

Last edited by a moderator:

Lee239

1.6 billion lost from Uber driver payment bank account to hackers. Uber paid hackers and additional 1.5 billion for the hackers to pinky swear they would destroy all of the drivers personal data including bank account information of each driver.
Dara states " it's no problem. We have been screwing the drivers so bad, we will make up the 3.1 billion in no time. Those idiots are now willing to accept like 30%, where Uber takes 70%. They are getting so much value out of the wonderful new app I created, I think they may drive for Free very soon. That is our next tweak!"
Travis is the one who st0le $1.6 billion from Uber.

Koolbreze

FAKE NEWS!!!