Uber Driver Partner App Problems After 7/7/2016 Update

Det Olok

After the update last thursday, 7/7, The Uber Partner App began having problems. A request would come on. I would tap to accept and a white box would come and would say " Request has Expired - ok" or " Improper Request - ok" in either of these problem when you press ok the ride request would disappear, but the Nav app would keep the address,
The Also now times out when you tap to accept the ride request, a little white box with a spinning circle until the ride timer ends and the request disappears.
Also a real problem is NO ride requests in a known busy area and in a surging area. Drove down in Atlantic City for 6 hours on a thursday night with only 3 ride ride requests. Also in an hour and half surging area with NO requests.
I have full 4G LTE and Excellent WiFi when these problems have occurred and I have tried refreshing the phone to new, turning off, reinstalling, fresh reinstalling by android system clearing, and replacing the phone to get a fresh install on a new phone. These problems only occurred after the last update. I have notified Uber with numerous requests and their final response was;
" Meera (Uber)

Jul 13, 07:42 PDT

Hi XXXXXXXX ,

We are so sorry to hear about the trouble here.

Our team is aware of this issue and we appreciate your patience as we work to resolve it as quickly as we can.

Again, apologies for the inconvenience this has caused you. If you have any other questions in the meantime, I’ll be more than happy to help.

Best,

Meera"

They did not even care that I am wasting money even turning on the app to go out to drive ( 6 hours - 3 requests no problems 8 requests failed).
I have an Android 5.1.1 phone with 2gb ram and 16gb storage and 32gb added storage, before opening the Uber Partner App I close all other apps and have tried with Waze and Maps with the same problems
Does anyone have a link to a good Partner App???

kbb

I have an Iphone and have been having the same problems
have you found that yours is fixed yet?
busiest time of the year and i am loosing money
KIm
After the update last thursday, 7/7, The Uber Partner App began having problems. A request would come on. I would tap to accept and a white box would come and would say " Request has Expired - ok" or " Improper Request - ok" in either of these problem when you press ok the ride request would disappear, but the Nav app would keep the address,
The Also now times out when you tap to accept the ride request, a little white box with a spinning circle until the ride timer ends and the request disappears.
Also a real problem is NO ride requests in a known busy area and in a surging area. Drove down in Atlantic City for 6 hours on a thursday night with only 3 ride ride requests. Also in an hour and half surging area with NO requests.
I have full 4G LTE and Excellent WiFi when these problems have occurred and I have tried refreshing the phone to new, turning off, reinstalling, fresh reinstalling by android system clearing, and replacing the phone to get a fresh install on a new phone. These problems only occurred after the last update. I have notified Uber with numerous requests and their final response was;
" Meera (Uber)

Jul 13, 07:42 PDT

Hi XXXXXXXX ,

We are so sorry to hear about the trouble here.

Our team is aware of this issue and we appreciate your patience as we work to resolve it as quickly as we can.

Again, apologies for the inconvenience this has caused you. If you have any other questions in the meantime, I’ll be more than happy to help.

Best,

Meera"

They did not even care that I am wasting money even turning on the app to go out to drive ( 6 hours - 3 requests no problems 8 requests failed).
I have an Android 5.1.1 phone with 2gb ram and 16gb storage and 32gb added storage, before opening the Uber Partner App I close all other apps and have tried with Waze and Maps with the same problems
Does anyone have a link to a good Partner App???