Uber driver knocked unconscious by passenger, police say

Cold Fusion

The driver got out and asked why he (the passenger) had struck the SUV and slammed its door.

That' s when the passenger pushed the driver to the ground. Police are attempting to work with Uber to get the passenger's contact information.

dauction

Oh wow pushed him all the way to the ground. Insanity. I hope he pulls through and survives.

Umm UA ..you might want to READ the article..

He hit his head and was found unconscious

MADISON (WKOW) -- An Uber driver was injured after police say he was pushed to the ground and hit his head late Tuesday night in downtown Madison.

A passerby found the driver unconscious about 11:30 p.m. at the intersection of Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd. and E. Doty St.

The driver's SUV was nearby, running with the driver's door open.

The victim, who was treated at a hospital, told police he dropped his last fare on the Capitol Square.

As he drove slowly away, the passenger chased after him, struck his SUV, and opened a rear door saying he had forgotten his cell phone in the backseat.

The man then slammed the SUV door.

The driver got out and asked why he (the passenger) had struck the SUV and slammed its door.

That' s when the passenger pushed the driver to the ground. Police are attempting to work with Uber to get the passenger's contact information.

uberdriverfornow

lol as soon as I saw the amplified Freemasonic Red and Blue ambulance picture I knew it was fake.....you got the Freemasonic coded 33 from the 11:30 time and there is literally no picture, or any proof this happened

keep staying scared for all you falling for these scare tactics

they are nothing but a bunch of liars

Cold Fusion

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Mkang14

I've had a passenger run after my suv and bang on the side, after he forgot his laptop. He was nice the whole ride so the banging was his attempt to get immediate attention.

I can see where the driver is startled but needs to remember it's not personal. The passenger in the moment is just thinking about the loss of his property. Cell phone especially :eek: .

The threat of violence started the moment the driver got out of his vehicle.

Last edited:

waldowainthrop

Oh wow pushed him all the way to the ground. Insanity. I hope he pulls through and survives.
I know you’re just instigating here (can’t fool us), but I think this is an important point: getting knocked unconscious isn’t as easy as in the movies. It often means there is a serious associated injury like a concussion. I don’t know how much films contribute to desensitizing people to violence, but being knocked unconscious is no joke. It always looks like a tap on the head in a film but this kind of injury can lead to death.

Stevie The magic Unicorn

I know you’re just instigating here (can’t fool us), but I think this is an important point: getting knocked unconscious isn’t as easy as in the movies. It often means there is a serious associated injury like a concussion. I don’t know how much films contribute to desensitizing people to violence, but being knocked unconscious is no joke. It always looks like a tap on the head in a film but this kind of injury can lead to death.

getting knocked out requires a significant amount of injury. Like pretty serious concussion level. 90% of concussions have no loss of consciousness at the time of impact. (as per the article i'm going to quote) Being knocked out is a SYMPTOM of severe head injury.

So the driver got knocked to the ground and easily could have hit his head on the car/car door on the way to hitting the curb or pavement.

Cold Fusion

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Indeed. Trying to get anything from Uber is akin to pulling crocodile teeth.
Another example of nothing good ever comes from getting out of the vehicle unless you are in imminent danger or something. Hope he doesn't have any serious, long-term damage.
Uber will toss a disposable driver under the Bus for a free subway Cookie 🍪
or, just for the asking.
Conversely Uber’s priority is to serve & protect their paying customers.

kc ub'ing!

Driver jumped out when he had the wrong rider! Some folks don’t play.

I’m a thinker. I consider options and consequences. Others just throw them dukes!

I sometimes wish I was quicker to aggression, cuz some bastards have it coming! But in the long run, thought has kept me out of a lot of trouble.

Mkang14

View attachment 421788
😂🤣Dude, “if” true,
U ain’t No Uber Driver.

Thinker 😂
Option Consideration 🤣
Consequences from actions 😅
Take it easy CF, you'll give yourself a tummy ache from laughing so hard.😋😂
Post automatically merged:

I sometimes wish I was quicker to aggression, cuz some bastards have it coming!
Don't ever wish this!

Yeah feels good in the moment until you're locked up. People who jump to violence eventually get their ass handed to them.

Karma 👍

Last edited:

Steven Ambrose

All this over an effing cell phone. I carry pepper spray, let someone try it with me.

mbd

Maybe he forgot his

Bad timing for the Wisconsin Uber driver.. nobody cares about his unconscious story when 5 people got shot by a ex Coors employee 😉
Post automatically merged:

Breaking news- Uber driver unconscious
Vs Breaking news- 5 people shot and got to meet god.😉
Ratings will be very low for the Uber driver unconscious story. 👍