• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Uber driver kidnaps pax AKA Mr. Toads Wild Ride

tohunt4me

I really don't see Santa Monica, Ca. as "Trumps America", but ok.
Santa Monica is one of the Many Reasons Trump was Elected !

M.A.G.A.

What the hell does Trump have to do with this?
This scumbag punk goes by the name of "Khaled Ali."
I seriously doubt he is a Trump supporter. :rolleyes:
P.S.: BUILD THE WALL!!!
View attachment 271679
BUILD THE WALL.
AND
HELP MEXICO BUILD A WALL TO THEIR SOUTH !

Attachments

uberdriverfornow

Where are the passengers ? No statements from them ? How is that possible ? One thing that stands out is the guys name Khaled Ali = Khaled "A" "Lie"...they like using the word "Lie" in the names of people involved in their hoaxes.

At first I was going to believe this might be real but then I wonder where the rest of the story is. What precipitated the supposed kidnapping ? What were the full statements? How did the passengers get out ? Did they jump out while it was still moving ? How bad were they injured ? Did he let them out ? Let's see the body cam when he was arrested ? Did he lead them on a foot chase ? Again, let's see the actual arrest.

These just seem like basic fundamental questions that reporters would be asking instead of just letting it slide.

tohunt4me

Wasnt much of an article.
1 very Uninformative paragraph.
A very short paragraph.

Sounds like " Monkey Business"
How it got from there to Trump ?
Ape Shit Logic ?

Uber's Guber

One thing that stands out is the guys name Khaled Ali = Khaled "A" "Lie"...they like using the word "Lie" in the names of people involved in their hoaxes.
Lt. Saul Rodriguez of the Santa Monica Police Dept confirmed that Khaled Ali was arrested and charged with kidnapping and evading police, and Uber has confirmed that Ali has been booted from the platform.
What's your agenda? Does it stress you that a person with the namesake "Ali" is caught committing crimes? Is this the part of the story where you segue into blaming Trump?

tohunt4me

Lt. Saul Rodriguez of the Santa Monica Police Dept confirmed that Khaled Ali was arrested and charged with kidnapping and evading police, and Uber has confirmed that Ali has been booted from the platform.
What's your agenda? Does it stress you that a person with the namesake "Ali" is caught committing crimes? Is this the part of the story where you segue into blaming Trump?
Why was he running from police ?
( people pre disposed to " unlawful flight"
Would NOT have a tendancy to pull over & let pax out)
Did he DO something ?
Was he PLANNING TO DO something ?

uberdriverfornow

I hate trump. No agenda here. Just using the same common sense that God gave everyone. Some just choose not to use it.

Make no difference what ethnicity he/she is if they actually committed a crime.

ColdFusion

If u search the UP site it’s concerning the number of uber drivers charged with
Kidnapping, a federal crime. This ain’t no parking ticket guys

If they want out, let them the freak out

Unless u prefer $100k in legal fees to prove whatever it is
U think u were right doing