Uber driver kidnapped, carjacked overnight in Detroit

snapper1231

Ok so I have an idea for Uber and Lyft why not put a silent alarm feature on our Apps so if something is happening we can activate it? There is a lot of things that happen in Detroit and other cities all over the USA.

UberMaster78

Ok so I have an idea for Uber and Lyft why not put a silent alarm feature on our Apps so if something is happening we can activate it? There is a lot of things that happen in Detroit and other cities all over the USA.
What use will a silent alarm be when some dirty ghetto hoodrat scum has a gun on you? Ain't gonna do any good at all with these filthy people

crazytown

What use will a silent alarm be when some dirty ghetto hoodrat scum has a gun on you? Ain't gonna do any good at all with these filthy people
I have my silent alarm under my seat ,
It goes off with a bang
Hood rats and drug dealers using uber in chicago where you would least expect them at nice hotels in the burbs

me2

Me I like that idea on the other hand I'd like a Bluetooth button that I can attach to maybe me wheel or gear shifter. Or even under my gas or breaks