Uber Driver Kicks Passengers Out For Saying "White Privilege"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Delivery Mr.Guy

Many people came on to this forum and saying they just new to Uber, they enjoying driving for Uber , Uber is a great gig, etc,
If that is truth than this video is a fake video from UBer for scandal.

JadeSti

Dam that uber driver has the patience of a god, usually people get killed for comments like that. Sadly I bet uber will take the pax side and fire this uber driver

PrestonT

Dam that uber driver has the patience of a god, usually people get killed for comments like that. Sadly I bet uber will take the pax side and fire this uber driver

I'll wager a week's fares they don't fire this driver. That's some PR they want no part of.

CharlesG

I'll wager a week's fares they don't fire this driver. That's some PR they want no part of.

WHY IN THE HELLLLLL WOULD THEY FIRE THE DRIVER?!?! His actions and demeanor is completely understandable. White dudes see a black driver and immediately say, "white privilege," and then making a clear racial comment. Of course the driver is gonna get upset - if that's not what you believe black or not, you're going to get upset. Lol, "fire the driver" the driver should've beat his a$$. He did the right thing in kicking them out.

Fubernuber

WHY IN THE HELLLLLL WOULD THEY FIRE THE DRIVER?!?! His actions and demeanor is completely understandable. White dudes see a black driver and immediately say, "white privilege," and then making a clear racial comment. Of course the driver is gonna get upset - if that's not what you believe black or not, you're going to get upset. Lol, "fire the driver" the driver should've beat his a$$. He did the right thing in kicking them out.
They said white privilege to get the seats. They didnt say it because he is black. Regardless they shouldnt use the term white privilege because it is not exclusive to whites.

alexfuber

I just want to thanks all of the white americans for putting the orange man in power ... now this is what we get .

SEAL Team 5

I couldn't even get through 2 mins of that video. Nothing is worse than someone that hates what they are doing. That driver has no business being in the customer service industry. His customer skills are horrible. You can see his unhappy facial expressions even before he arrives at the destination.

SEAL Team 5

I just want to thanks all of the white americans for putting the orange man in power ... now this is what we get .
Do you also blame "the orange man" for the record number of murders by minorities against minorities back in 2015/2016? Crap, Chicago may have a record decline in murders this year.

I think we've all been there before
Then it's time to call it quits for the night. If that driver really became that upset over being called a name (which is said hundreds of time in every single top ten rap song) to leave his vehicle twice to start what appears to be a physical confrontation than he needs to reevaluate himself. I did finally see the entire video and Uber is correct about deactivating the driver. That driver was wanting to start a physical altercation over being called a name.

Ihateyou

Do you also blame "the orange man" for the record number of murders by minorities against minorities back in 2015/2016? Crap, Chicago may have a record decline in murders this year

Either way, leave politics out of this conversation.

It's pointless.

Fubernuber

What do we get? A black driver who is both a racist and right to slap these kids upside their head?
I am orange too. Under the sun i get orange. One of my kids is a platinum blonde (absolutely a knockout) same as me before i went grey (i am not that pretty).
I despise your racial connotation depicting a white man in a negative light. Why exactly are you refferencing his skin tone in a negative light?

SEAL Team 5

No, I saw their post. But the previous poster actually drives in Boston.

You don't. You're just one of those Internet winners who feels the need to push their political opinion everywhere.
Even though my last American Civics class was back in the 70's I still believe that the 1st Amendment applies to us out here in AZ the same as you guys in the Northeast. I could be wrong though due to the new way of self entitled thinking by most weak minded antifa loving liberals. Although we do have extremely more liberal gun possession laws out here in AZ than you guys do in MA. And thank you for referring me to an Internet winner. By the way, what is an Internet winner?

B - uberlyftdriver

What do we get? A black driver who is both a racist and right to slap these kids upside their head?
I am orange too. Under the sun i get orange. One of my kids is a platinum blonde (absolutely a knockout) same as me before i went grey (i am not that pretty).
I despise your racial connotation depicting a white man in a negative light. Why exactly are you refferencing his skin tone in a negative light?

racism

Nick781

They said white privilege to get the seats. They didnt say it because he is black. Regardless they shouldnt use the term white privilege because it is not exclusive to whites.

Are you kidding? why would someone say "white privilege" for sitting up front.... never heard someone say that for that reason... thats disrespectful to the driver and if I was the driver I woulda been pissed

Uberutioun

Good for the driver!

The first 2 guys getting into the car were smart a$$es from the beginning. You have something to say then say to his face. passive aggressive b.s.
Then the 3rd asking for a f'n aux acting all gangsta!

I wish the driver beat the crap out of them.

Acting real tough when there you have the driver outnumbered....until he got out of the car. Then what happened? Bunch of pu$$ies.
Did you and I watch the same video? Everytime the driver got out of the car the other guy yelled at him to come at him, and it sounded like it was one on one. I didnt hear the second guy trying to join in on the fight. They were jsut posturing against each other.

Status
Not open for further replies.