• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Uber driver is arrested after guns and drugs are found in Glendale home, police say

SnakeNoir

Selling drugs = $$$
Uber on the side = extra $
An arsenal of weaponry to protect yourself with loads of cash just layin' around.. sucks that he's getting felony just for trying to make harmless living.

XUberMike

Some really go to extremes for 5 stars...good thing to discuss when the PAX bring it up. Oh ya I knew that guy with the guns, he said he was going to clip out on any PAX who gave him 4-stars.

YouWishYouKnewMe

All that cash and ubering, maybe that was his repair fund

When I first saw the news earlier I did think it was arto71 for like a second
Then I was like naaah

LA#1x3

I hope he wasn't Armenian oh God please don't let him be Armenian I live in Glendale to. Fuukk he is Armenian dammmit. OMG homeboy had 20gs cash at home what a fkn moron he can kiss that cash good buy idiot posted bail. Dume @@@@ bro karma got his ass selling those drugs to other people ruining there lives. All that money he made went away that's what happens when God punishes u woow can't Beleive it

Last edited:

LA#1x3

Homeboys name is artak lol and his mugshot looks like GPD tossed his ass around he got a marks on his eyes.