Uber driver involved in crash has died

BurgerTiime

Police: Uber driver dies after Friday crash in Minneapolis

http://www.kare11.com/mobile/articl...fter-friday-crash-in-minneapolis/89-529974572

MINNEAPOLIS - An Uber driver involved in a crash in North Minneapolis on Friday night has died, according to police.

On Friday, the Uber collided with an SUV in the intersection of Plymouth Avenue North and Lyndale Avenue North at just before 9:30 p.m. Police said the Uber driver, his passenger, and the driver of the SUV were all injured.

On Monday, Minneapolis police spokesperson John Elder told KARE 11 that the driver, a 48-year-old man from Minneapolis, had died from his injuries.

His passenger, 37-year-old Chistopher Michael Patrick, was treated and released.

The driver of the SUV, a 42-year-old St. Paul man, was arrested on suspicion of felony criminal vehicular injury, driving while intoxicated, and driving after revocation.

BurgerTiime

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
There's another threat why flooding?
None have posted he died. Totally new articles and it went nation wide. Rip to the driver.

There's another threat why flooding?
Please go around and say that to all the threads you think are double. You'll be here for months. Also this is a Minneapolis section and not all forum so it's not "flooding". The crash is one thing but new news of a drivers death is not. I really like even though his death hasn't been posted you come here to troll instead of saying something sincere. Shows what kind of person you are. Please troll some more.

Immortal

I am positive I gave him a ride a few months ago. I remember the name for sure as I was debating if I was going to try to pronounce it. And I remember the face. He was a hell of a nice guy and we chatted most of the trip. Very sad. RIP.