• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Uber Driver Gone Postal on 101S

RedoBeach

image.jpeg
This guy had seriously lost his mind today and looked like he was ready to break anyone who came in his Uber driving way. I saw him raging behind me when we sat on the slow entrance to the 101S. Once we merged from the ramp he swerved in and out of traffic growling & screaming & flipping the world off. He had a serious case of road rage & was a danger to be around... Be careful out there.

If you're feeling this way, it's time to get out of your car and take the day off!!

I couldn't get a clear pic of his car, but it's a black Nissan, Handicap license plate 912JX and an older guy driving with long grayish hair in a ponytail in case he's still out driving around.

Red Leader

View attachment 68058 This guy had seriously lost his mind today and looked like he was ready to break anyone who came in his Uber driving way. I saw him raging behind me when we sat on the slow entrance to the 101S. Once we merged from the ramp he swerved in and out of traffic growling & screaming & flipping the world off. He had a serious case of road rage & was a danger to be around... Be careful out there.

If you're feeling this way, it's time to get out of your car and take the day off!!

I couldn't get a clear pic of his car, but it's a black Nissan, Handicap license plate 912JX and an older guy driving with long grayish hair in a ponytail in case he's still out driving around.
And you couldn't find it in your heart to pull up along side and blow him a kiss? Let him know someone cares?

I mean, what better way to stir the pot right?

Stray

View attachment 68058 This guy had seriously lost his mind today and looked like he was ready to break anyone who came in his Uber driving way. I saw him raging behind me when we sat on the slow entrance to the 101S. Once we merged from the ramp he swerved in and out of traffic growling & screaming & flipping the world off. He had a serious case of road rage & was a danger to be around... Be careful out there.

Thanks for the heads-up.... Will be careful if this Willie-Nelson wannabe happens to share the road with me...

crazy916

For a second I thought that was my car. Then I read your description of the license plate and driver. Glad it wasn't me.

tohunt4me

What happens after 20 plus hours.
Lower rates mean MORE WORK !

tohunt4me

Your Uber app has determined you are driving Postal. Please consider driving safer. Now please drive 4 miles to the next exit to pick up the pool ride 5 miles behind you at the exit you just passed. Uber on !
Eta 3 minutes.( p.s. they are late for work & we have 2 more out the way pickups for you ! Remember,ratings are Important !)

Last edited:

Stray

I really dont think you should be posting his license plate... everyone has some road rage once in a while, it is inevitable.
If someone can't control themselves on the road, they shouldn't be driving Uber. - - They are a ticking time-b0mb. - - I wouldn't be surprised if someone from the general public reports an Uber driver for acting like a punk on the road...why not? - - It's different if the guy is merely driving for himself and is not representing Uber (or Lyft).

tohunt4me

If road rage is

If someone can't control themselves on the road, they shouldn't be driving Uber. - - They are a ticking time-b0mb. - - I wouldn't be surprised if someone from the general public reports an Uber driver for acting like a punk on the road...why not? - - It's different if the guy is merely driving for himself and is not representing Uber (or Lyft).
Good reason to never display Trade Dress !

RedoBeach

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I really dont think you should be posting his license plate... everyone has some road rage once in a while, it is inevitable.
No, not everyone has some road rage once in awhile and this guy was literally raging at nothing. It is unsafe. I considered reporting him to Uber but I have no idea if he was working. I was actually concerned for him the way he was acting when it started at a complete standstill on the on ramp and for no apparent reason. His license plate is blurred out in the photo and it is not in effort to harm anybody. It is public information. I have access to get his name and address from that info but i won't, and I certainly would never post it here.

RedoBeach

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
For a second I thought that was my car. Then I read your description of the license plate and driver. Glad it wasn't me.
If it was someone I thought might be on this forum I would reach out to them privately. I'm not trying to slam the guy- I see Uber drivers do unsafe things all the time & don't say a thing... But this guy was out of control, & endangering other people for an extended period of time.

zordac

His license plate is blurred out in the photo and it is not in effort to harm anybody. It is public information. I have access to get his name and address from that info but i won't, and I certainly would never post it here.
But you did post it here.

Handicap license plate 912JX and an older guy driving with long grayish hair in a ponytail in case he's still out driving around.

Stray

Yeah, right! It was his pony tail and not his driving "like the place a pony tail is most often found" that caused RedoBeach to notice him...

zordac

Oh yeah! I see what you did there. Pony tail... Horses A$$. That pony tail makes sense now. No wonder he was driving like that. :wink: