1. UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Uber Driver Goes on Furious Rant W/ actress Tara Strong for being a democratic

Discussion in 'News' started by BurgerTiime, Nov 6, 2018.

1. BurgerTiime

BurgerTiime

Driving:
    Lyft
    https://heavy.com/news/2018/11/watch-uber-driver-tara-strong-democrats/amp/
    On Tuesday, actress Tara Strong posted a video of her Uber driver yelling furious and driving erratically after he found out that she and her friend were Democrats.

In the video, the driver repeatedly tells the women that “evil racist demon crazy lefties” were ruining the country. In the comments for Strong’s tweet, Uber Support replied, “We absolutely want to take a closer look. Please send us a DM with your email address so we can follow up.”

Throughout the video, the Uber driver called the women “terrible riders,” then claimed that their rudeness is a symptom of the “mind control” of the Democratic party. At one point, Strong said, “You involved yourself in our
    conversation, it was none of your business, and you’ve been attacking us and insulting us and yelling at us.”

He replied, “That’s such a leftie argument.”

They then got into an argument about being born in America, with the two women saying that they aren’t ruining America, they are Americans, and him saying he was born in America, too, and that they were racist.
    [​IMG]
    When Strong repeatedly asked him to drop them off in a safe place, he confirmed that he would drive them off “anywhere they want.” Then, when he asked why Strong was saying she wanted to get him fired, her friend replied, “We’re not getting you fired because we don’t think like you. We’re getting you fired because we hired you as an Uber driver and you’ve done nothing but yell at us and insult us.”

Last edited: Nov 6, 2018
    Ziplock, Blahgard, Lee239 and 4 others like this.
  2. 1.5xorbust

1.5xorbust

Sounds like the driver and the pax are both at fault. Uber will probably deactivate every one involved.

tohunt4me likes this.
  3. Gonetoscottuber

Gonetoscottuber

That was unsettling.

The gorgeous passenger with “R” initial around neck is
    Award winning actress Rena Sofer: TV credits include 24, NCIS, Seinfeld, Two and a Half Men + a bunch of other TV shows and 16 movies.

Driver was unprofessional, has a problem with women and Obviously, Democrats. We’re not paid to argue with passengers. His behavior reflects on all uber drivers.

uber will credit fare back to celebrity with apology

Wonkytonk, x100, MoreTips and 2 others like this.
  4. BurgerTiime

BurgerTiime

Driving:
    Lyft
    Why is an actress ordering an UberX? Times must be rough.

5. I wonder if she will do it again ?
    Sounds like Driver fault all the way.

I think Driver who went off on Travis should be FIRED for doing the Exact Same Thing.

They made a Hero out of him . . .

Gonetoscottuber likes this.
  6. BurgerTiime

BurgerTiime

Driving:
    Lyft
    That driver lost $100,000k for being told a sack of lies. From having no other model except black to compete with to having told you could make a min of $50 an hour. It went all down hill in every direction for the pro drivers that invested millions and filed bankruptcy from Travis’s tall tails.

7. Gonetoscottuber

Gonetoscottuber

Due diligence: an investigation or audit of a potential investment or product to confirm all facts

caveat emptor: buyer alone is responsible for checking the quality and suitability

If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is

Kalanick was spot on when he told the irate limo driver “take responsibility for your decisions”

It’s big boy pants time

Jagger51 and tohunt4me like this.
  8. BurgerTiime

BurgerTiime

Driving:
    Lyft
    Well the same goes for buying a home and you’re not going to keep renting for the rest of your life if that’s your dream right?

9. Fuzzyelvis

Fuzzyelvis

Driving:
    UberX
    You could say the same about the pax in that video.

tohunt4me likes this.
  10. Gonetoscottuber

Gonetoscottuber

Be4 I bought my home I reviewed
    The “seller supplied”disclaimers and disclosures

I, as the buyer, then chose & paid for a licensed professional to inspect the house from the roof shingles to the foundation and surrounding property, write and submit a report.

In other words: I did my Due Diligence:
    an investigation or audit of a potential investment or product to confirm all facts

11. BurgerTiime

BurgerTiime

Driving:
    Lyft
    Perhaps you’re unaware of the market when drivers spent $50,000+ on vehicles for Uber. Dealership were handing out loans just based on you being a driver for Uber. Your house could very well tank as did so with many of my neighbors when I was living in a newly built downtown condo development. People lost their shirts. Foreclosures weekly. You can’t blame a drivers for following the market as you did when you bought your home. Travis’s actions were not just words. He cut pay again and again and % take kept increasing. Then came UberX with lower rates and over saturating the market.
    Sorry but your comparison falls extremely short.

JustPayMe, Hugo and MoreTips like this.
  12. Gonetoscottuber

Gonetoscottuber

With all due respect BurgerTiimeBurgerTiime

I Got everything I Have ON MY OWN
    It’s made me immune to those who complain

13. IMO driver was a butthead... you don’t talk politics, religion or sex with pax. Common sense people, common sense.:rolleyes:

I bet he didn’t get a tip either :p

x100, tohunt4me, Z129 and 5 others like this.
  14. Uber's Guber

Uber's Guber

Driving:
    UberX
    He was hoping to receive the coveted "Badgering Badge." :)

New2This, UberLaLa, Lee239 and 8 others like this.
  15. goneubering

goneubering

Driving:
    UberX
    My first question also.

TK was a jerk. Why would you think bringing up his name supports any position you might take??!!

Blahgard and ratethis like this.
  16. BurgerTiime

BurgerTiime

Driving:
    Lyft
    Then why are you here?

17. x100

x100

HOw do you arrive at that? why pax is at fault? because they're "leftie" ???

Car in the shop?
    Cheap ride? not having to worry about accidents, tickets and other moron drivers? Sometimes even scarce parking in the n'hood makes one not move their car.

Uber or public transpo does make sense even if you own a car at times. It's Cheap getting around. Cab drivers never had cabpeople site to mostly ***** about employer/pay site until it got too late to have it.

Wonkytonk and tohunt4me like this.
  18. MoreTips

MoreTips

A celebrity using uber is like them going to McDonald's, Ubers still super convenient and especially useful for name recognition if you can catch a driver losing his cool and from the video the drivers really looking like a @ss.

If you do this job be forewarned, catching a driver doing anything inappropriate on camera is now a major trend.

Uber's Guber likes this.
  19. MadTownUberD

MadTownUberD Moderator

Driving:
    UberX
    Driver was totally wrong. As annoying as people can be, you can't just go around berating them because you disagree, and you certainly shouldn't break into a conversation they're not involving you in.

20. dnlbaboof

dnlbaboof

"im american i was born here" the pax said, sounds like something the kkk would say. the recording starts after the fight started so who knows who started it