Uber Driver Fighting @ Beale

Robert Larrison

I saw a young muscular dipshit driver he is about to get his a** kicked by 6 or 7 kids

I saw a kid slap the car with his palm the driver jumped out to square off, unfortunately he picked @@@@@@ kids heading to the Treasure Island Bus

Last edited:

Robert Larrison

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
It was after 9pm driver was at/or approaching stop light Eastbound @ Howard St #1 lane.
I was southbound on Beale in the #3 and showing for the red.
I didn't see happened, just heard shouts and a car door slam driver seemed eager to fight.

Robert Larrison

How big was he. Asking for research purposes
They were swarming him, 3 in front 2 behind to start and more running from both sides of the street.
My guess is punk kids waiting for the 15 TI
I worked food trucks on TI and I've lived in the TL for 20+ I haven't seen one worthwhile person living on Treasure Island, They are mostly CYI punks

jcarrolld

lol I saw that too !
It was l 4 wanna be thugs 1 black 3 latino/white . He handled all of them and got back in. The car . I just saw the last 15 seconds of it but he stood up and they were 4 against 1 . Driver looked mid 30s with a fukup hair style
FB2B0DF0-DA83-42AF-B3ED-B649E5BCB9F2.jpeg

Robert Larrison

lol I saw that too !
It was l 4 wanna be thugs 1 black 3 latino/white . He handled all of them and got back in. The car . I just saw the last 15 seconds of it but he stood up and they were 4 against 1 . Driver looked mid 30s with a fukup hair style
Yup, muscular arms blond hair that he cut himself at a stoplight and he was pivoting/spinning around 180° he looked like he boxed or tained in martial arts fighting
The Beale light turned before any contact started, but seconds away
I started so fast my front wheel was trying to wheely

Glad he wasn't stomped, but those Treasure Island CYA graduates you saw are prolly goning to be future robbers/rapiests
Post automatically merged:

I totally agree with wage and working conditions causing stress

RideshareSpectrum

Yup, muscular arms blond hair that he cut himself at a stoplight and he was pivoting/spinning around 180° he looked like he boxed or tained in martial arts fighting

Glad he wasn't stomped, but those Treasure Island CYA graduates you saw are prolly goning to be future robbers/rapiests

Maybe not... maybe one of those five TI CYAs took a lesson from getting whooped by 1 white boy Uber Driver and it changes their direction forward.

Deadpool

Yeah it was prob a Brazilian ufc fighter that now drives fir Uber

KnowFear415

The real key to all this is to have a low insurance deductible like $250 for comprehensive damage. This way there's less reason for you to fight over your car. You would never get into a physical altercation on behalf of Geico, would you? On the other hand, if your safety (life) would be placed in imminent danger, then it's imperative to invest in a Kabar combat knife & many hours of youtube training. And if it's a U/L rental, then just run dummy run! Who cares!

Robert Larrison

Or smoke a joint and just get over it.

Honestly if I took a baseball bat to everyone that slighted me

Larry$$$

The only way out when you're surrounded by thug kids is kill the first one you fight..the rest will run away. The law is on your side cause you stand your ground and your life is threaten. So go for it.. don't worry about killing a punk .. let your rage come out cause when they see your killer instinct...they will run like a female dog.