Uber driver father has tested positive, 17 year old son dead.

Soldiering

Yes. Wash your hands 6 to 7 times a day an disinfect any areas like your car others come into contact with 2 to 3 times a day. Stop hoarding products an walking around in fear.

Reopen businesses were the majority of poorer Americans work. Stop trying too destroy our economy and in the process hurt the most vulnerable of our society. That's all.
Oh and by the way Prince Charles to kiss my ass

Cynergie

Is this the same paper that had the Bat Boy on the cover all time? I'm pretty sure Bat Boy would never catch the virus!
It's not just the DM. Granted this latest bit of tabloidly sensationalism was actually quite educational for once :o-o:

You simply. Cannot. Make. This. Up. The Corona virus challenge brought to you courtesy of the Millennial Village Idiots on social media. Online influencer cultural stupidity really evolved since the days of eating tidal pods. Only in America folks....

Here's his idiot sibling

It's idiots like these why doctors should have the right to opt out of exercising the Hippocratic Oath

Last edited:

Big Lou

Hmmmm, so the truck driver that has to be out to get food to the stores? Would you think the same of him if he brought it home to his family?

How about the utility workers that have to work so you have Netflix and can flush your toilet. You gonna demean him too if he brings it home to his wife and kids?
I think that's a little irresponsible and ill informed. Compare stupid kids and their enablers with people trying to continue to do what keeps this economy going is just something I can't even entertain.

eazycc

Reopen businesses were the majority of poorer Americans work. Stop trying too destroy our economy and in the process hurt the most vulnerable of our society. That's all.
Suppose stores are open and those workers get sick. Financially, that's a hole they won't get out of very easily even if they have health insurance. On top of that the store will have to close for disinfecting, or the store will stay closed to avoid any legal troubles from people catching a disease there.

And I'm excluding the possibility of overcrowded hospitals. Imagine you get in a car crash and need critical care. The hospital WILL turn you down if they're overrun with virus cases. A survivable accident can be deadly in those circumstances.

AllenChicago

Democrat/Liberal Governors hire liberal officials. They are mated at the hip with 90% of the U.S. media. They don't give a damn about any of us...even before we're born.

uberdriverfornow

It sucks when anyone dies, let alone a fellow driver, but that doesn't mean we shut the entire country down.

This is the flu season and peak flu month is February and now into March, each and every year since forever, people with weakened immune systems pass away, in this country 153 each day in recent years.

Even when people get sick rarely do they even have major effects let alone die.

BigRedDriver

I think that's a little irresponsible and ill informed. Compare stupid kids and their enablers with people trying to continue to do what keeps this economy going is just something I can't even entertain.
Their lives and the lives of their families are somehow less important?

how odd.

Big Lou

Their lives and the lives of their families are somehow less important?

how odd.
Who? The stupid kids like the one on the Florida YouTube saying "if I get coronavirus, well, I get coronavirus, it's not going to stop me from partying", His life is not less important, but people like that are placing the hard working people working in hospitals, delivering to your home, driving trucks are being jeopardized because this jerk is now taking up a bed.
Yes that bimbo has contracted COVID-19 and of course his tune has changed.

BigRedDriver

Who? The stupid kids like the one on the Florida YouTube saying "if I get coronavirus, well, I get coronavirus, it's not going to stop me from partying", His life is not less important, but people like that are placing the hard working people working in hospitals, delivering to your home, driving trucks are being jeopardized because this jerk is now taking up a bed.
Yes that bimbo has contracted COVID-19 and of course his tune has changed.
When you figure out kids and stupidly, clue us in

That may be, however, when young people do not practice social distancing and contract COVID-19 they become carriers.
Even though they do not suffer major symptoms, they will spread the virus to others.

Guess what happens when that young tyke hugs and kisses grandma and grandpa. They may very well hand them a death sentence. They may be "indestructible" in their minds ,but they WILL pass it on to others.
I think at this point we're all carriers, we just don't know it because it's so hard to get tests. If they tested everyone in the states, we'd see that almost everyone has it and therefore social distancing is moot. I don't understand why everyone had to quarantine. Why not quarantine those susceptible to the virus and let the rest of us go about our lives. We'd get it, get sick, recover and build up immunity. My brother says that he thinks he went through this twice. Once in December and again in January. Wasn't that before we'd heard of Covid? If we'd done that, we'd be over it by now.

Big Lou

I think at this point we're all carriers, we just don't know it because it's so hard to get tests. If they tested everyone in the states, we'd see that almost everyone has it and therefore social distancing is moot. I don't understand why everyone had to quarantine. Why not quarantine those susceptible to the virus and let the rest of us go about our lives. We'd get it, get sick, recover and build up immunity. My brother says that he thinks he went through this twice. Once in December and again in January. Wasn't that before we'd heard of Covid? If we'd done that, we'd be over it by now.
Testing is the big issue and more important we have a bloated Orange Liar who everyday tells the same lie over and over again with his enablers just sitting there giving love eyes like my dogs do. My grand daughter and daughter in law have serious symptoms but Kaiser has them quarantine in place till they get more test. WTF!!!! And even a few minutes ago this lying piece of orange turd keeps saying we do the most testing than any other country in the world. How about my family?

I know,,,,I know....it's all Obama's fault.

In the past , it was amusing when this man lies every time he gets a mic in front of his swollen orange head as though he's talking to the rest of his enablers wearing maga hats in this country. Now it's affecting people like my family when they're bumbling the supply chain.

Cynergie

Testing is the big issue and more important we have a bloated Orange Liar who everyday tells the same lie over and over again with his enablers just sitting there giving love eyes like my dogs do. My grand daughter and daughter in law have serious symptoms but Kaiser has them quarantine in place till they get more test. WTF!!!! And even a few minutes ago this lying piece of orange turd keeps saying we do the most testing than any other country in the world. How about my family?

I know,,,,I know....it's all Obama's fault.

In the past , it was amusing when this man lies every time he gets a mic in front of his swollen orange head as though he's talking to the rest of his enablers wearing maga hats in this country. Now it's affecting people like my family when they're bumbling the supply chain.
Was wondering how long it would take for the victim blame game and bitter partisan politics via #TrumpDerangementSydrome (akaTDS) to emerge in this thread. So much irrational and misplaced anger here.

O.K.

nvm this priceless TDS bitcoin from Patient Zero aka the Constantly Negative News network. The MSM pioneer who made TDS a household name. By generously allowing our unpaid POTUS (the FIRST POTUS who voluntarily DOES NOT draw an executive salary to date) to live rent free in its organizational head ever since the 2016 landslide.....

Despite the wailing and lamenting by Progressive Left biased MSM and social media on how the govt is mishandling Covid-19 outbreak, the POTUS approval ratings sits at 49% as of 3/22/2020...

So try to refocus your misplaced anger towards the real factors (i.e LOCAL GOVERNMENT OFFICIALS GAMING THE SYSTEM) that is the real obstacle hindering the medical help you need for your family. And not the likes of the federal government, or ignorant, non professional influencers on both mainstream news and social media. Or multi million dollar net worth celebs/professional athletes. Whom all mysteriously seem able to access testing when the general public can't. Even when they lacked symptoms....

http://abc11.com/health/celebrities-get-covid-19-tests-raising-concerns-of-inequality/6028357/

And especially avoid being influenced by mentally ill, D lister Hollywood celebs like this one on social media:

Who claims to be as sick as a dog. But denied Covid-19 testing to diagnose her upset stomach. Yet had just enough strength to spam her [email protected] feed with SIX tweets and a suspicious looking PR photo op of her weakened condition. A failed, politically driven PR stunt which has backfired, given the degree of salty feedback in the comment section. Because seriously. That PR stunt was equivalent to demanding pregnancy testing in the ER for a twisted ankle. :o-o:

So the next time you opt to go on an irrational anti Trump rant, just remember the likes of lying, Hollywood attention seeking THOTs like this D lister. Who selfishly deprived genuinely ill virus patients a hospital bed like your family members in the process. And especially since this THOT was terminally afflicted with a lethal combination of Attention Syndrome Disorder and TDS long before the Covid-19 outbreak.

Last edited: