• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Uber driver drug dealer.

merkurfan

I bet he made more than the driver in SF who sold jewelry in his car.
Ive made more buying junk cars from paxs than i have on uber.. all starts with asking "so what brings you to uber today?" One car might be my next uber mobile. 2002 corolla. They got hit lf but no salvage title and a fender and a few suspension parts and it got a all clear check out from the frame shop.

Teksaz

The guns were probably stolen (no serial number's) Drug money is illegal, and if he didn't have a prescription for the pills, again against the law.

fork2323

The guns were probably stolen (no serial number's) Drug money is illegal, and if he didn't have a prescription for the pills, again against the law.
That is all speculation on your part. Maybe he earned that money driving for uber.. also it said found in the house. Maybe he lived with his mom and the cash was her life savings. Maybe his brother and uncle that live there too collect and sell vintage guns as a hobby. Maybe the prescription pills are for his sick and dying grandma he takes care of.. its l
All speculation and media sensationalism. And maybe he drove once for uber 2 years ago and quit, but it makes for a good headline. Uber Driver drug dealer.. get a clue

UberNorthStar

fork2323 said:
Maybe he earned that money driving for uber..
$19,000 in two years with Uber . . . And I am the Queen of England.

Everyone, please bow (gentlemen) or courtesy (ladies). Trans . . . Or those having a sex change, according to how you're dressed.

JaxBeachDriver

Ive made more buying junk cars from paxs than i have on uber.. all starts with asking "so what brings you to uber today?" One car might be my next uber mobile. 2002 corolla. They got hit lf but no salvage title and a fender and a few suspension parts and it got a all clear check out from the frame shop.
Do work!