Uber driver busted on TV

tripAces

So I am sitting here watching Live PD. Columbia SC pulled over a Uber driver. Headlight out and fail to signal, I believe.

They found baggies, scale, wad of cash. Yes appeared marijuana was in some of the baggies.

The kicker is......guy had a pax.

"When Uber cuts rates drivers got to make the green buy selling the green".:rolleyes:

Edit:
Update. Speeding and checked for warrants. Strong smell of the weed.
Just got his license back it seems.
The patrol officer even said he hopes Uber is watching.

Last edited:

Tom B.

I was picking up at an edge of downtown club 2 weeks ago, had the window down so I could identify the pax. Got asked by a guy on the sidewalk if I was looking for smack. Very interesting trip & area.

MBENZ_GUY

I was picking up at an edge of downtown club 2 weeks ago, had the window down so I could identify the pax. Got asked by a guy on the sidewalk if I was looking for smack. Very interesting trip & area.
White guy in shady area usually equates to looking for drugs or hookers...LOL.

Trebor

I know exactly what club that is. I think at one point it was toc bar right? That smack guy likes to hang out there.