Uber Driver Assaulted By Thug Pax in Brooklyn NY

SharedRideTruther

Try to watch this video of these thugs assaulting an Uber driver in Brooklyn NY, all while laughing about it and recording it.

Click HERE to watch it

I have a tougher and tougher time understanding such Thuggery, and watching these knuckleheads doing this makes my blood boil.

I know, I know, if Obama had a son...

shared ride truther muscle squirrel.jpg

Another Uber Driver

throw money at it.
Ya' know, people who advocate for that sort of thing also think that if you sentence people like that to "community service", that will make them better people. Allright, sentence them to "community service"---a sentence to a prison where there is a chain gang. They can pick up trash and do manual labour on public works projects and at public facilities.

Uberselectguy

I grew up in Texas, they dealt with this type of behavior very harsh, very successfully. As a teen in the late sixties it was well known that when you broke the law you would spend weekends on a chain hand chopping weeds, picking up trash and other forms to pay back to the public for your stupidity. It worked, I remember clearly that Texas had the lowest crime rate of any state.

Last edited by a moderator:

iDriveNashville

Odd, i didn't see any mention of the drivers pepper gel being used, or his other defensive measures.

We're all clear on this point, right? Pepper gel if the minimum a driver carries. MINIMUM.

Quot volunteering to be a victim folks.

JMBF831

Odd, i didn't see any mention of the drivers pepper gel being used, or his other defensive measures.

We're all clear on this point, right? Pepper gel if the minimum a driver carries. MINIMUM.

What is the difference between pepper spray and pepper gel? I am a big strong guy, but a defensive item never hurt anybody

iDriveNashville

What is the difference between pepper spray and pepper gel? I am a big strong guy, but a defensive item never hurt anybody
Pepper spray gets everything, and fills a confined space, pepper gel stays where is sprayed. When i worked hospital security, pepper gel was required, as you didn't want to mace the NICU just because some asshat ex decided to go sideways at the L&D waiting room.

Ie, doesn't make your car a rolling pepper bomb

Last edited:

JMBF831

What are some good name brand recommendationd? About how much will this cost me? Thank you

Steve Joseph

I used to live in Brooklyn and it's highly likely one or two of those kids might have been strapped and would have no problem putting a full clip in someone that pepper sprayed or gelled them. They were throwing up gang signs and and gave a SO to a gang. I'm not sure you want to pepper gel or spray these types of hoodlums but you also shouldn't sit there and get slapped like that and I see several points in the video where he could have gotten out.

Then he decides that's what he needs to do after the thug with the phone comes around to his door and blocks his path. If you can pepper all three of them and the guy outside with the phone who is also a threat then you should be working for law enforcement not UBER I think. Don't mean that as an insult or joke but just saying you're super fast and have good reflexes if you can.

SECOTIME

Get a grenade. Pull pin and wait a few seconds. Problem solved.

I think this video was somewhat staged then got out of hand until the camera guy was insisting that the dude riding shotty settle down.

No mention on news.

For all we know they could have given the guy like $10 to help make a viral video .. He prob wasnt even a real Uber driver

Idk the driver just seemed too tolerant.