Uber driver allegedly sprays passenger with mace in Center City

bobby747

Dash cam...problem is if the lady was in danger t
And did this.. either way..she has no job now..
This is why ridesshare...is not a real.job....its a ??? Job... but companys take billions in. And their drivers with their own cars have zero right. All of company's like this should be out of business...at least if a board was set up to hear you

Gees2016

Dash cam...problem is if the lady was in danger t
And did this.. either way..she has no job now..
This is why ridesshare...is not a real.job....its a ??? Job... but companys take billions in. And their drivers with their own cars have zero right. All of company's like this should be out of business...at least if a board was set up to hear you
Exactly......driver will be deactivated.

bobby747

Ya makes sense. As I am not spraying any one has a lot more options first. Like throwing them out of car first...many times people tried to argue with me over nothing...i pulled over early into it. To say you must get out of my car...they are like you serious...yep. out please..defuses most problems before they arise...
I don't have a dash cam...lazy to get...i feel I don't even need it. It's fact better with one.i never worry uber deactivated me.. as maybe good thing... won't have to drive some of these not so nice people...around..1 mile trip..
YOU GOT AUX. CORD...U GOT PHONE CHARGER...BOTTLE OF WATER..are u blanking joking...5 min trips and no tips on the ones that should...i say sometimes slow down you want all this so fast. Would you like me to buy you a drive thru burger to..wtf. I don't car..this is timeshare not limo

disp350

Nothing more so far, 6ABC was the only sight I can find it on and it has not been updated since the original story at 9:32 this am.