1. UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. Sign-up HERE!

Uber dress sticker tip

Discussion in 'Advice' started by Texasgal77459, Jul 30, 2016.

1. Texasgal77459

Texasgal77459

TIP: Use small suction cups (Hobby Lobby craft store $1.99 ). Leave clear film on sticker and punch hole at top and bottom center; take the metal hook off and there ya go!! Great solution if you don't want to permanently affix the sticker or advertise to the world that you drive for Uber and it easily removes when not on trips.

simpsonsverytall likes this.
  2. uberist

uberist

Driving:
    UberX
    You should know the adhesive on old stickers is temp adhesive and is meant to be peeled off stuck to the clear plastic and reused
    when it gets dirty you simply wash it gently with warm water and shake it off and after it air dries it will stick again.

The new round stickers are cling material clean your window stick on. clean the same way if they get dirty.

You can also buy printable cling sheets and print your Airport permit so it's stick on as well

3. UberMeansSuper

UberMeansSuper

Driving:
    UberX
    Our city and airport permits (at least in Dallas, Fort Worth, and Houston) are stickers much like most DMV or DOT registration stickers meant for your windshield. You can't print them on cling sheets here.

But I agree with the Uber cling. But sometimes it leaves a residue on your windshield and it's an ugly square.

4. uberist

uberist

Driving:
    UberX
    Yes old ones were very sticky,
    I have a plastic cooking spatula that I keep in my door pocket, I would use it to take the sticker off of the front window when I was done for the night.

California new front and back window trade dress law has made it a hassle now