Uber Didn't Pay My Guarantee OR Make My Car Payment

Inshur

Slow Joe

I was online 50.5 hours. I maintained a 1.6 rides/hour ratio. I drove 18 of the specific 15 required hours. I had a 98% acceptance rate.

I met all the qualifications, yet I didn't get the $1500 guarantee OR get my car payment made. My check should have been $2000 (because of a $500 bonus that I miraculously DID get paid) but instead it's $1,249.29. I submitted a complaint through the website. Do these things get fixed pretty quickly?

I'm beginning to think Uber got way too big way too fast, because they don't know their ass from a hole in the ground.

OneLove

Yes, I felt ripped off as well. They sent me some lame explanation of my rate of pay. Also, there were so many UBER drivers on the road on Friday that I only received two pings within 4 hours. Yes, they got away with murder on the 4th weekend. They did it through legalize wording of the qualifications to get the posted rate for the weekend.

Rustyshackelford

I was online 50.5 hours. I maintained a 1.6 rides/hour ratio. I drove 18 of the specific 15 required hours. I had a 98% acceptance rate.

I met all the qualifications, yet I didn't get the $1500 guarantee OR get my car payment made. My check should have been $2000 (because of a $500 bonus that I miraculously DID get paid) but instead it's $1,249.29. I submitted a complaint through the website. Do these things get fixed pretty quickly?

I'm beginning to think Uber got way too big way too fast, because they don't know their ass from a hole in the ground.
So for 50 hours online without the 500 bonus you would have made 749.29 lmaoooooo wow.

Enough laughing at uber rates. Go to the lic office. Have them handle it there don't wait for email help

Slow Joe

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
So for 50 hours online without the 500 bonus you would have made 749.29 lmaoooooo wow.

Enough laughing at uber rates. Go to the lic office. Have them handle it there don't wait for email help
Yeah it's pretty terrible, though that's net of the $400 car rental. The actual fares netted me $1149.29.

So the LIC office will actually fix this? Is poor accounting an ongoing issue with this company? Because I'm seriously sick of getting bad news from Uber and having to fight for what I was already promised.

Rustyshackelford

Yeah it's pretty terrible, though that's net of the $400 car rental. The actual fares netted me $1149.29.

So the LIC office will actually fix this? Is poor accounting an ongoing issue with this company? Because I'm seriously sick of getting bad news from Uber and having to fight for what I was already promised.
I can't promise they will fix it. They may try to weasel out of it. But make a stink so other new drivers signing up may hear. Best chance of getting something done is in the office. Not by email.

When you say net are you subtracting tolls because that isn't income. And don't forget gas and such.

Slow Joe

I can't promise they will fix it. They may try to weasel out of it. But make a stink so other new drivers signing up may hear. Best chance of getting something done is in the office. Not by email.

When you say net are you subtracting tolls because that isn't income. And don't forget gas and such.
Yeah, trust me, I know what Uber calls "Net" is truly our "gross". And the Camry I'm renting seems to be a gas hog. I should've gotten a hybrid.

Sometimes it shows it on tuesday or wednesday
Really? So I should simply wait a couple of days?

alextheboss

Are you speaking of the pay statement you got paid last week? Cause if your talking about the one you'll be receiving this week then you have to wait till tomorrow evening to see promotions on the pay statement.

Sit tight bro

Slow Joe

Are you speaking of the pay statement you got paid last week? Cause if your talking about the one you'll be receiving this week then you have to wait till tomorrow evening to see promotions on the pay statement.

Sit tight bro
Thanks, man. I feel better now.

alextheboss

Also try to do a couple of hours over 50 so u cab have a cushion because I've heard of many drovers who have done 50 hours and Uber comes bak saying they only did 49. Anything to make u disqualify.
Time spent in destination mode (along with any trips) are not counted towards incentives. I would suggest you stay off it or track time while on it if your working incentives. Better to stay off it since it becomes harder to track time/trips etc

Slow Joe

Time spent in destination mode (along with any trips) are not counted towards incentives. I would suggest you stay off it or track time while on it if your working incentives. Better to stay off it since it becomes harder to track time/trips etc
Oh my God I had no idea. If I don't get a bonus due to that I'm going through the roof. How the hell was I supposed to know? I only have a half hour cushion, and I'm certain I was in that mode more than 30 minutes!

Slow Joe

Wait a second. I went into destination mode and picked up a rider around 11:45 pm one night and and dropped them off around 12:30 am. When I dropped them off, it showed that I had 0.0 hours online for the next day. Is it possible the app also isn't counting the hours online in destination mode?

Slow Joe

All I know is, I've been parked in Chelsea for 1.5 hours and haven't gotten a ping. Either it's extraordinarily slow or Uber is blacklisting me.

alextheboss

Wait a second. I went into destination mode and picked up a rider around 11:45 pm one night and and dropped them off around 12:30 am. When I dropped them off, it showed that I had 0.0 hours online for the next day. Is it possible the app also isn't counting the hours online in destination mode?
Ubers day resets at 4am I believe. That trip would have counted for the day you were working not the day that starts at 12a if that makes sense?

Uberman8263

Summer time and the living is easy. So hush little baby and don't you cry. Great song from Porgy and Bess. Also describes the business this time of year.

Uber Driver 007

Oh my God I had no idea. If I don't get a bonus due to that I'm going through the roof. How the hell was I supposed to know? I only have a half hour cushion, and I'm certain I was in that mode more than 30 minutes!
You're supposed to know by reading the fine print and not just the big bold $$$ signs.

Newbies.

Inshur New York