Uber didn't pay me a $112 ride!

mehh

Okay so Wednesday I drove from Long Beach to Burbank Airport. It was a POOL ride but no additional pick ups. We made a few stops she needed to go to before heading up. Long story short I get to Burbank 2hrs later I finish ride and rate the passenger and it's calculating the cost. when I got home I looked again and it shows $0.00

Any idea guys ? Thanks

Attachments

Last edited:

Nooa

Oh oh the Rates will have to go down again because someone made too much money on a trip.
The kids in your local uber office are jealous. They don't think anyone should make that much.

mehh

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Isvit the ride that says canceled by driver?

That is something I've never seen before. What did Uber say about?
It's the one above that one, the 2:10pm

So uber contacted me , and like a previous reply said it needs to be reviewed. It's all good.
I just got a bit worried because this my first trip over $100 but now I understand why it shows $0

uberron73

This happen to me. I drove 2 hrs an after I finished it said 0$i was like wtf. Lol an I emailed uber an they told me anything over 150$ has to be reviewed an processed. I got the pay at end of week. So don't worry this happens to everyone that makes over 150$_in a single trip. Ull get ur money no worries

mehh

This happen to me. I drove 2 hrs an after I finished it said 0$i was like wtf. Lol an I emailed uber an they told me anything over 150$ has to be reviewed an processed. I got the pay at end of week. So don't worry this happens to everyone that makes over 150$_in a single trip. Ull get ur money no worries
I sure did get it that pay period, I was just a bit like wtf hell nawwwww lol uber did explain it, I was like Oops :oopsies: lol thank you

uberron73

I sure did get it that pay period, I was just a bit like wtf hell nawwwww lol uber did explain it, I was like Oops :oopsies: lol thank you
Same thing for me.I said I need that money, thus the reason I'm driving for uber. But I got paid today an it was there. I'm so happy that I can no longer worry. Glad u got ur money as well.. Uber on

nickd8775

Pool means no stops along the way except to pick up passengers. Your passenger abused pool and you let her.
Next time, she needs to cancel and request X. She got a courtesy from you only because of the surge.
If there was no surge, end the trip at stop #1. She would pay full price and never use pool again

mehh

Pool means no stops along the way except to pick up passengers. Your passenger abused pool and you let her.
Next time, she needs to cancel and request X. She got a courtesy from you only because of the surge.
If there was no surge, end the trip at stop #1. She would pay full price and never use pool again
I learned my lesson there :frown:
Never picking up pools anymore unless it's a really high surge