• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Uber Diamond Pro Priority Rematch

Nritter23

Been driving for Uber for 2.5 years and recently I noticed I’m not getting any pick ups at the airport after I drop a passenger off. What’s up with this? I also notice the big queue goes much faster than it used to so maybe they just changed the algorithm around? Thanks!

Nolan R.

SJCorolla

Are rematches still available anywhere? They were discontinued at my airport months ago. I guess while on the one hand they would reduce rider wait times, on the other they contributed to the congestion at the rideshare waiting lot.

OldBay

Are rematches still available anywhere? They were discontinued at my airport months ago. I guess while on the one hand they would reduce rider wait times, on the other they contributed to the congestion at the rideshare waiting lot.
My theory is that rematches exist in markets where drivers would cancel airport runs as unprofitable. Rematches ensure there is a good chance that drivers actually take pax to the airport.

IthurstwhenIP

There is no formula. This is not programmed on a TRS80

My guess is Uber is not 100% sure anymore

Machine learning is in charge and it tweaks in each market to optimize the result Uber wants. It might change based on time of day or calendar or any piece of data that fits