Uber DF Effed Up

Jdprod123

i used the DF today to take me back home to Logan Square. Ended up taking me way past Logan all the way downtown into river north. Keep in mind this is rush hour Friday evening. Tacked on an extra 8-ish miles if you add in the miles it took to drive back home to Logan from downtown plus an extra hour. It took a half hour from Logan to downtown and a half hour back home from downtown. Effed my night up. You'd think it would only take me places before Logan or into Logan and not way past it all the way into downtown

ROUGUE X

Uber ops can initialize range option on DF instead of arrival time before the whole platform is completely unsustainable

Road2nowhere

i used the DF today to take me back home to Logan Square. Ended up taking me way past Logan all the way downtown into river north. Keep in mind this is rush hour Friday evening. Tacked on an extra 8-ish miles if you add in the miles it took to drive back home to Logan from downtown plus an extra hour. It took a half hour from Logan to downtown and a half hour back home from downtown. Effed my night up. You'd think it would only take me places before Logan or into Logan and not way past it all the way into downtown
If it makes you feel better, I sat in Naperville for 3 fn hours today with DF on with no requests. I'm so frustrated with this f*****-up company I can't even tell you. I'm sure they are making the DF not functional so drivers have no interest in using it because guber does not want us using it and today they have made that clear! Q guber