Uber delivery south Florida. Is it worth it?

mick511

Uber Delivery is coming to South Florida soon!

Uber Delivery will be launching in South Florida soon! As a valued top-rated partner, you're invited to upgrade and become one of our first delivery partners!

Want to get started with Delivery? Follow these simple steps:

1. Read the training information and watch the training video.
2. Pass the delivery training quiz.
3. Order your Delivery Bag after passing the quiz.

TAKE THE QUIZ

Delivery service area is currently being finalized and will be announced soon! Delivery trips are paid a $4.00 pickup fee + $1.15 dropoff fee + $1.42/mile rate and do not incur a booking fee.

Is it worth it? Any comments?

Get Help
View Online
Unsubscribe
Uber Technologies
1455 Market St
San Francisco, CA 94103
Privacy
Terms

Last edited by a moderator:

ChevyVolt

Been wondering that myself. They emailed me the option, but no tips? And what happens to the food if the idiot ordering doesn't want it or has a problem?

mick511

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I wonder if you have the option to turn off delivery when you want to do pax pick ups! Or is it like pool and no choice once you sign up!

limepro

I have a feeling it will be like pool, take a quiz and sign up to do it but it is mandatory no matter what. Pool you were supposed to take a quiz and opt in but there was no need, you were forced into it anyway.

python134r

I'm awaiting my insulated bag to arrive, I am sure it will suck as everything associated with FUBAR always does now........

miauber1x831

Delivery service area is currently being finalized and will be announced soon! Delivery trips are paid a $4.00 pickup fee + $1.15 dropoff fee + $1.42/mile rate and do not incur a booking fee.
Is that before Ewber takes 25%? And are they offering a tip option?

miauber1x831

Then it basically figures to pay the same per hour as Ewber does, just with a little less mileage and wear & tear to your car, but more work involved. Now you get to wear 2 hats; one as an indentured servant driving entitled people around; the other as an indentured servant delivering food to entitled people.

phuseche

Actualy, I have heard radio ads praising the benefits of riding UBER (i.e. trying to create demand). Thus maybe "little" would be more acurate than "nothing".

Rnv20

2016-07-10 18.01.29.png
I wonder if you have the option to turn off delivery when you want to do pax pick ups! Or is it like pool and no choice once you sign up!
Go to your uber account, add vehicle and add the same vehicle you already have, upload all documents again and all. Once you're done, email uber support saying that the car just added you want it to be for ubereats only. They should be able to do so. That way you will have the option to choose when to do which one. I did so and it worked for me. Haven't done any delivery yet, but I'm all set up. I'll see if I can post a screen shot.

Last edited:

Jae Garcia

View attachment 48226
Go to your uber account, add vehicle and add the same vehicle you already have, upload all documents again and all. Once you're done, email uber support saying that the car just added you want it to be for ubereats only. They should be able to do so. That way you will have the option to choose when to do which one. I did so and it worked for me. Haven't done any delivery yet, but I'm all set up. I'll see if I can post a screen shot.

Hmmm, i tried to do as you mentoned above but it didnt work for me. I dont show anything that says ubereats on my platform. Although I recieved an email stating I was ready to begin taking delivery requests.

Rnv20

Hmmm, i tried to do as you mentoned above but it didnt work for me. I dont show anything that says ubereats on my platform. Although I recieved an email stating I was ready to begin taking delivery requests.
Hmm, login in to your uber app, go to profile and where your car info is click change...it should show the cars you have listed and one of then should say ubereats...