• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Uber delivery has arrived in Myrtle Beach

KellyC

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I'm going to give it a try. Any idea when the start date is?
It's already here, apparently. My app keeps prompting me to "upgrade to delivery" so I can "get more requests."

It's already here, apparently. My app keeps prompting me to "upgrade to delivery" so I can "get more requests."
Come to think of it, they call it "delivery," not "eats." Wonder if it's package delivery or something? Either way ...

Beanz

Come to think of it, they call it "delivery," not "eats." Wonder if it's package delivery or something? Either way ...

Even though it says delivery, I am pretty sure it is food delivery (Uber Eats). I accepted the upgrade a few days ago, and was approved. But have not been offered one yet.

Attachments

KellyC

Even though it says delivery, I am pretty sure it is food delivery (Uber Eats). I accepted the upgrade a few days ago, and was approved. But have not been offered one yet.
I haven't seen anything about it on the rider app yet, so maybe they're trying to get enough drivers on board before they start doing it.

Anyway, I'm opting out, but I wish you luck with it!

KellyC

When is it starting? It should clear all the new drivers off the passenger request app.
I've been seeing a message inviting me to "get more requests by upgrading to delivery" on my driver app for a couple of weeks now, but I don't know when it's starting. Maybe it already has? But I haven't seen anything about it on the rider app.

KellyC

I've been seeing a message inviting me to "get more requests by upgrading to delivery" on my driver app for a couple of weeks now, but I don't know when it's starting. Maybe it already has? But I haven't seen anything about it on the rider app.
Apparently it's just started, according to an article on the WPDE website today ...