Uber debit card xfer

swaydog

I used it last week (friend had a bachelor party, wanted to bring a little extra cash with me). It was as close to instant as you can reasonably expect - I think I checked my account balance just for kicks 2 minutes later and the transfer had gone through.

Never would have considered getting their card for instant pay, but I've gotta say that in a pinch, instant pay to your own card is pretty great for only 50 cents.

SOPRANO

It works fine for me ,especially if i need to replenish my EZ PASS in a hurry. My wife doesn't let me use our credit card for this crap...Can you blame her ?

Is this for every partners? I do have the option for instant transfer but I would have to apply gobank which I don't want to do. I've emailed Uber supper and they said that instant transfer is not yet available in NJ.

Lightning1181

Is this for every partners? I do have the option for instant transfer but I would have to apply gobank which I don't want to do. I've emailed Uber supper and they said that instant transfer is not yet available in NJ.
I am in NJ and have been using the Uber/Go Bank card for a few months now. It is most certainly an instant transfer and there are no low limits (ie: Lyft you need to have $50.50 in order to transfer) and the transfer is free (Lyft charges $0.50). In the last month Uber has also begun to allow transfers to other banks for a fee of $0.50, again with a low end limit of $1.00 I like the fact that I get to hold my money instead of letting it sit in Uber's accounts for up to 10 days, and the fact that the cost is nominal if not free.

Quatro40

Instant Pay works with Bank of America and TD Bank debit cards. PNC works also but it takes 2 business days for the money to show.