Uber cutting an additional 30% of fares on DF trips?

jehfmatic

I have not see anyone talking about this in the section, but apparently, a buddy of mine moved from LA to Chicago, and he does Uber part time, he told me that they are taking 30% of earning on Destination Filter trips in the early morning!!

This is crazy!

He said that it will be unlikely to happen in LA, due to the already cut rates, protests, etc. Plus LA is a sprawling city, in which I think this would outrage many drivers who rely on this to get home.

But who knows anymore.

MOJAVE MADMAN

I have not see anyone talking about this in the section, but apparently, a buddy of mine moved from LA to Chicago, and he does Uber part time, he told me that they are taking 30% of earning on Destination Filter trips in the early morning!!

This is crazy!

He said that it will be unlikely to happen in LA, due to the already cut rates, protests, etc. Plus LA is a sprawling city, in which I think this would outrage many drivers who rely on this to get home.

But who knows anymore.
WAIT TIL THEY GET IN YOUR CAR AND CANCEL RIDE AND MAKE THEM PAY CASH

GIVE THEM 5 BUCKS OFF FOR THE CANCEL FEE

SMOTY

This is crazy!

But who knows anymore.
What else does he say? Enlighten us......Who cares just shut up and keep driving.... that’s all we’re good for

uberist

This is crazy!

But who knows anymore.
This is a mute point, faresare not paid by percentage anymore, its time and milage, uber charges what they want