Uber Cuts Rates for Pro and Diamond Drivers

EphLux

This is Uber saying they are bystanders in the market and can't even give (below minimum wage earning) contractors a 3% or 6% productivity bonus. This does not bode well for driver's future pay.

Next Stop

I don’t know how to track my Acceptance Ratio in the current app, not that it matters.
85% (6/7) is a crazy requirement for this “reward”.

LAWeasel

Just pretending this doesn't exist. I'll never get it. Questions is, what new measures will be in place to screw over folks like me?

LAWeasel

I think you already screw yourself over pretty well driving an Escalade on a lower platform.
Highest it qualifies for is Lyft Lux and Uber XL. I take Lux and any combo of surge/primetime which yields Lux or better rates. You're right though, the car should be black and I should be getting the top tier in Lyft. In any event, this 7 month experiment is coming to an end shortly.

U phoria

Highest it qualifies for is Lyft Lux and Uber XL. I take Lux and any combo of surge/primetime which yields Lux or better rates. You're right though, the car should be black and I should be getting the top tier in Lyft. In any event, this 7 month experiment is coming to an end shortly.
What year?

20yearsdriving

If I remember correctly Uber’s target driver demographic was a part time drive with a full time real job ... so the driver had the means to subsidize Uber.
Rumor had it that full time drivers got the shity rides

Now they are going opposite

Ridesharecaligirl

I don’t know how to track my Acceptance Ratio in the current app, not that it matters.
85% (6/7) is a crazy requirement for this “reward”.
You go to Trips or Transactions then load one. Then click Fare Details, then you have to be a Jedi ninja and hit the Back To Weekly Earnings and then you can see your rating. I literally have to hit Fare Details and then have my finger ready to hit Back To Weekly Earnings super quick, it’s really dumb but if you are too late the page will load then you have to try again ?

LAWeasel

You go to Trips or Transactions then load one. Then click Fare Details, then you have to be a Jedi ninja and hit the Back To Weekly Earnings and then you can see your rating. I literally have to hit Fare Details and then have my finger ready to hit Back To Weekly Earnings super quick, it’s really dumb but if you are too late the page will load then you have to try again ?
Thanks. I'm doing great. 25% AR and it's been on XL only. I could get it down to single digits if I open it up to everything when it surges over 2