Uber customer service stinks

kah5683

Had a fare yesterday during a high surge where I picked up passenger, started, and as I started to drive, the fare was ended. Passenger said they would get out and get another Uber, but I said I would drive, since I knew it was a high surge and a decent distance. The pax and I both contacted uber. I did so by the app, and shortly thereafter, there was an adjustment, but it was just basic time and distance. I contacted them again through app and told them the surge amount and exact time, which I had taken a pic of, showing me at the dropoff location at that exact time. They said they would adjust correctly and told me the amount, and that seemed right. After an hour or so, I didn't notice a change in the fare, so I contacted the phone help line, and they said it could take 24 hours. I waited, still not there. I've been on the phone with support (HA!) 5 times today, and even asking for a manager. They say a manager is unavailable, but will call after the call they're on. That happened 3 times. No call. No changes, no correct fare. The 180 days of change stinks.

kah5683

They sent me a text saying it was solved. Looked - NOT! No amount shown there or in promotions like they do with challenged cancellations. I sent them message saying NOT solved until showing in my pay. They said will take 24-48 hours. They told me 24 hours yesterday...

I realize that this is not a lot of money, but it is what is owed me. I shouldn't have to grovel for what is due to me. With the call center overseas, it doesn't help. Anything else in my life I would've said it wasn't worth the trouble, but now it is the principle.

Sorry for the ranting, but here I know I will be understood. Thanks for listening.