Uber csr

Moondance

I had a pickup at PNC last nite. Checked and correct side of parkway. Pickup pax. Dropoff pax. Got paid nonshore rates. So far 5 emails to Rohit Sanjay. Doddi... how can i get these idiots to understand its shore rates?

Lightning1181

I had a pickup at PNC last nite. Checked and correct side of parkway. Pickup pax. Dropoff pax. Got paid nonshore rates. So far 5 emails to Rohit Sanjay. Doddi... how can i get these idiots to understand its shore rates?
That's what you get for driving all the way from NB to PNC. The real DTS drivers all know too well to stay away from that crap shoot. We leave it for you guys to get screwed by the educated pox.

Moondance

Good input. No wonder this forum is going down hill. But to continue. If u knew ur area u would of seen that there was actual surge at pnc. 3.2x. So continue to know ur dts area. I'll gladly take a ride out of pnc. I have been driving for 3 years. So i know which ping to accept and which one not too.

atthehop

Call them. I sometimes getting better results.
Wha t are. You going to call them, stupid a.holes. They read from a script. They are in India so if you think they care wake up. They cannot afford to own a car to drive Rideshare.

SuzeCB

Good input. No wonder this forum is going down hill. But to continue. If u knew ur area u would of seen that there was actual surge at pnc. 3.2x. So continue to know ur dts area. I'll gladly take a ride out of pnc. I have been driving for 3 years. So i know which ping to accept and which one not too.
Go to one of the pop-up hubs. They'll help you.

Gause22SHU

Apparently not if you didn't take one at top of hill near VIP

LUberUpLyft

Lol. 1.6x and 25%. Where were they going? Hazlet train station?

SuzeCB

So go to a pop-up Hub and show them you are screenshot of the cancel screen after you accepted the ride. That will have the multiplier on it that you agreed to, and it will be the same as was on the request screen. You're not relying on the heat map, are you?

You can also have them check the GPS to see where the pickup point was, and prove that it was east of the parkway, within the Jersey Shore rate geofence.

This is a matter of Visual Evidence. There's nobody at Uber Bangalore that's going to look at any pictures you send. This has to be done in person at a hub.

And you didn't mention surge in the first post. You mentioned Shore rate. So was it Shore rate, or surge, or Shore rate at surge?

Moondance

So go to a pop-up Hub and show them you are screenshot of the cancel screen after you accepted the ride. That will have the multiplier on it that you agreed to, and it will be the same as was on the request screen. You're not relying on the heat map, are you?

You can also have them check the GPS to see where the pickup point was, and prove that it was east of the parkway, within the Jersey Shore rate geofence.

This is a matter of Visual Evidence. There's nobody at Uber Bangalore that's going to look at any pictures you send. This has to be done in person at a hub.

And you didn't mention surge in the first post. You mentioned Shore rate. So was it Shore rate, or surge, or Shore rate at surge?

Yup. I have screenshot of rider info. Surge. And pickup location of 408 pnc arts center. And vid of inside n outside of car to show pickup. Should be a slam dunk with csr. But nope. Going to office.