Uber conspiracy or luck of the draw ?

Tuhes

I've had platinum since it started.As far as I remember I had 85% regular X rides and maybe 15% pool.In the last week or so it's seems completely reverse for me....There is a stark difference ....
My question to metal drivers : Do you experience the same changes or it is just "my" luck of the draw ?
PS.When replying please state your "medal"

Last edited:

afrojoe824

Last week I had nothing but X rides. No Pools. Then this week, I'm seeing a little more pool but X still surpasses the pool requests.

hy1368

I've had platinum since it started.As far as I remember I had 85% regular X rides and maybe 15% pool.In the last week or so it's seems completely reverse for me....There is a stark difference ....
My question to metal drivers : Do you experience the same changes or it is just "my" luck of the draw ?
PS.When replying please state your "medal"
I posted same thread like 3 days ago about same topic.I am platinium and yes I keep getting so many pools request.From my last 15 riders,about 8 or 9 were pool.That's beside the 4,5 more pools riders that I let them expries.

Tuhes

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
easier to tell if this is so, when they have 5.0 rating.

but not for long.
Totally agree...even if they are new my default rating for them is 1*and if they are super nice it's 3*.I hate cheap a$$es. I've had couple of exceptions when pool riders would leave me a tip...majority of them don't deserve to drive in the nice air conditioned private car for a price of the bus....

Last edited:

afrojoe824

Totally agree...even if they are new my default rating for them is 1*and if they are super nice it's 3*.I hate cheap a$$es. I've had couple of exceptions when pool riders would leave me a tip...majority of them don't deserve to drive in the nice air conditioned private car for a price of the bus....
So you 3 star everyone even if they're nice? So only way to get a 5 star is to tip? and I'm assuming the 4 star would be if the Tip isn't to your liking?

you're one of the entitled drivers who messes up the ratings system. It's no wonder some people that we accidentally pick up that are rated 4.4 aren't really 4.4

PacificCoast

So you 3 star everyone even if they're nice? So only way to get a 5 star is to tip? and I'm assuming the 4 star would be if the Tip isn't to your liking?

you're one of the entitled drivers who messes up the ratings system. It's no wonder some people that we accidentally pick up that are rated 4.4 aren't really 4.4
Then they criticize the pax for rating the same way they do.

UberIsAllFubared

I have been either Platinum or Gold every week since they started the medals, mostly Platinum, and honestly, I think its just luck of the draw. Some weeks I get all x, and sometimes lots of pool. I do think it depends on the area you drive too. Shitty part of town or college area is gonna be lots of pool. More upscale areas are usually uberX. Also, I think it depends if uber is sending email discounts with pool rides. I doubt they are programming it into an algorithm to do anything like that.

Last edited:

SmokeyTheRobot

3* is generous for not tipping. They just told me to @@@@ myself with a big friendly smile