Uber Confirmations Mid Ride?

_Idrive

So I’m post cuz this is an odd one. I just finished a trip and a new request came in and I accepted. Currently waiting for the pick up, I contact the rider to let him know I’ve arrived, and after several attempts I call the rider. The number connects me to UBER SUPPORT, asking for me to verify it’s really me behind the wheel? Something about a glitch? Anyone else getting this? Sunday PM Brevard County

M62

Sounds like a scam. The rider picks up the phone and claims to be Uber support. Tries to get the drivers login info so they can empty their earnings into another bank account.

_Idrive

No guys, I didn’t give out my password, I’m not 12 and stupid. @M62 good call. That maybe what was happening. I later contacted Uber and reset everything. It was just weird to have that happen. Even though the rider never showed up, I was able to charge as if I completed the ride. Jokes on him.

SuzeCB

No guys, I didn’t give out my password, I’m not 12 and stupid. @M62 good call. That maybe what was happening. I later contacted Uber and reset everything. It was just weird to have that happen. Even though the rider never showed up, I was able to charge as if I completed the ride. Jokes on him.
Joke wasn't on him. It was on the poor slob he scammed out of the credit card to set up the account to try and scam you.