Uber commercial

Bad uber pro

i am watching TV and the Uber commercial pops up "start earning this week" ... How about "start earning peanuts when your background check that will take 18 days with nothing on it will clear" or " If you love helping difficult people get home for a couple of dollars, this is the job for you "

What would be your real true line on a commercial like that ? :smiles:

uberparadise

i am watching TV and the Uber commercial pops up "start earning this week" ... How about "start earning peanuts when your background check that will take 18 days with nothing on it will clear" or " If you love helping difficult people get home for a couple of dollars, this is the job for you "

What would be your real true line on a commercial like that ? :smiles:
We have a non- profit career for you. Instead of meals on wheels try driving for Uber. You will feel all warm and fuzzy knowing u are saving lives every night. You can make Dallas/Ft Worth safer for all of us. Who knows, the life you save could be your own.

Bad uber pro

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
We have a non- profit career for you. Instead of meals on wheels try driving for Uber. You will feel all warm and fuzzy knowing u are saving lives every night. You can make Dallas/Ft Worth safer for all of us. Who knows, the life you save could be your own.
OMG, laughed till I cried... This was good. Don't think anybody can come up with better than this :smiles: I will give you a 5 star tip lol