Uber clients are so rude.....

Olen

Lately I've been kicking clients out of my car let that be a lesson to them.If they want bad and rude service and high prices call a cab company. Don't be @@@@ing cheap and rude prick oh and stop leaving your garbage behind I'm
Not
Your mother or ur maid.

BWC38

I am not trying to spam or troll. I just want to know if anyone has used UberPool lately and if there were any changes made. Last I checked, you have to use the Uber app GPS for pool rides according to an e-mail I got a week or so ago. No one seems to be talking about it.

Another Uber Driver

If they want bad and rude service and high prices call a cab company.
No, they summon Uber if they want bad service at a cheap price. They get to listen to the driver complain about how little he is getting paid and how cheap the passengers are.

If they want good service at a price that is fair, they call a cab.

The smart cab and limousine drivers have no quarrel with those who sell for less (READ: Uber and Lyft). They know what their product is worth.

The Mollusk

Lately I've been kicking clients out of my car let that be a lesson to them.If they want bad and rude service and high prices call a cab company. Don't be &%[email protected]!*ing cheap and rude prick oh and stop leaving your garbage behind I'm
Not
Your mother or ur maid.
You *are* a cab company. Don't forget that. Uber provides rude and bad service also, but at cheap prices.

Bad uber pro

Lately I've been kicking clients out of my car let that be a lesson to them.If they want bad and rude service and high prices call a cab company. Don't be &%[email protected]!*ing cheap and rude prick oh and stop leaving your garbage behind I'm
Not
Your mother or ur maid.
Sounds like you need a little break. Take a couple of days off before you go viral like that driver demanding the lady to get the **** out his car :smiles:

Olen

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Sounds like you need a little break. Take a couple of days off before you go viral like that driver demanding the lady to get the **** out his car :smiles:
I do need a break lol I was gonna smack someone last night. Decided to work in downtown and ..... Everyone was slamming my damn doors so hard my radar detector just flew off my window. Like I did 32 rides and everyone one of them slammed my doors. I'm posting a sign in my car stop slamming my doors or I'll slamm ur mamma