Uber Chicago to support BAM and Wow with over $1 Million Dollars from part of UBER Service Fees

Mad Medic

Nothing against BAM (Being a Man) or WOW (working on womanhod) but Uber announced they will support these 2 Chicago mentor programs with over 1 million dollars by using portions of each safety fee from bookings

A previous year they should've supported their driver partners with a million dollar portion from part of the "safety fee' that would've helped mentor some drivers

leroy jenkins

it's the Chicago Way. a bribe to get on the good side of some aldermen. errr. I mean being a good corporate citizen.

Cuz of course I'd bet that BAM and WOW only hire based on pure merit and no aldermen have connections to either group or its employees. And that all of the money spent at BAM and WOW goes to actually helping people and not padding salaries of its staff and executives.

Mad Medic

it's the Chicago Way. a bribe to get on the good side of some aldermen. errr. I mean being a good corporate citizen.

Cuz of course I'd bet that BAM and WOW only hire based on pure merit and no aldermen have connections to either group or its employees. And that all of the money spent at BAM and WOW goes to actually helping people and not padding salaries of its staff and executives.
Yeah...let's go with that. Chicago wouldnt accept a bribe and alderman only make their official city income. More like "When isnt it a bribe to do business in the city?