Uber cheats its drivers with bonuses

swg49

I will not drive for Uber anymore after they cheated me on their quests. They showed a map on my app that doesn't show you where the boundaries are so you can make your pickups inside the area. The map shows an area in the city but not specific enough. They were offering $5 per quest. I completed 19 Quests and they paid me for 11. At first when I called them to dispute they said the rides that I didn't get paid for weren't in the area. I called back and got another agent and I went over every pickup that I made and they were in the required area, so the guy said I would get paid for them. Never did. Their customer service for their drivers is almost non-existent.

Jst1dreamr

I will not drive for Uber anymore after they cheated me on their quests. They showed a map on my app that doesn't show you where the boundaries are so you can make your pickups inside the area. The map shows an area in the city but not specific enough. They were offering $5 per quest. I completed 19 Quests and they paid me for 11. At first when I called them to dispute they said the rides that I didn't get paid for weren't in the area. I called back and got another agent and I went over every pickup that I made and they were in the required area, so the guy said I would get paid for them. Never did. Their customer service for their drivers is almost non-existent.
Not bad, you are one of faster learners. It only took you 1 month to see how uber screws drivers. Hope you are also smart enough to do what you say and quit driving for uber.