• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

UBER CHEATING DRIVERS OUT SURGE

Rorox

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE IF ANYONE WOULD LIKE TO BE PART OF A CLASS ACTION SUIT WITH ME AGAINST UBER CHEATING DRIVERS OUT OF SURGE PRICING, TIPS, OR ANY OTHER MONIES THEN PLEASE EMAIL ME AT rorixproductions @gmail.com. PLEASE IT IS TIME TO GET OUR PAY AND SHUT THIS CHEATING COMPANY DOWN!!!!!

Attachments

fork2323

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE IF ANYONE WOULD LIKE TO BE PART OF A CLASS ACTION SUIT WITH ME AGAINST UBER CHEATING DRIVERS OUT OF SURGE PRICING, TIPS, OR ANY OTHER MONIES THEN PLEASE EMAIL ME AT rorixproductions @gmail.com. PLEASE IT IS TIME TO GET OUR PAY AND SHUT THIS CHEATING COMPANY DOWN!!!!!
I dont get why you posted those photos at all? They dont show the rate or anything of how uber is cheating you. You need to show a pic of the surge rate you accepted then what uber paid you.. Your photos mean nothing except that you are a @@@@@@ and the only crap job you can get is driving for uber

Rorox

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I dont get why you posted those photos at all? They dont show the rate or anything of how uber is cheating you. You need to show a pic of the surge rate you accepted then what uber paid you.. Your photos mean nothing except that you are a @@@@@@ and the only crap job you can get is driving for uber
I going to let you know right now! You messing with the wrong one! You can keep your dumb ass opinions because you don’t know! Now if you were in face, I will guarantee that you would not say that so do not comment because I will @@@@ you up! That’s honest real talk!

fork2323

I going to let you know right now! You messing with the wrong one! You can keep your dumb ass opinions because you don’t know! Now if you were in face, I will guarantee that you would not say that so do not comment because I will @@@@ you up! That’s honest real talk!
You never answered the question.. Why did you post those photos that show nothing that is useful? You can still go back and edit your orignal post and put up some pics that actually show something that matters.. I really want you to. I want to see how uber is stealing the surge rate. I want to see the proof. Plase post pics that prove what you are talking about.

Drivincrazy

We don't doubt the premise of your post...most of us agree with you, but, we and the courts will need to see documentation. I believe it is out there, it's just a matter of assembling it. Remember, Uber is extremely tricky and will do anything to complete the IPO and then be gone with huge $millions/$billions.

FLKeys

Show us on those trips where the customer paid a surge price and you did not get a surge added to pay. Do you have a screen shot showing the accepted ping had a surge on it?

I can honestly say I have never seen a ping that showed a surge where I did not get paid the surge.

Rorox

This is sooooooooooo frustrating. Let me just give you the play by play... I sitting in my car after dropping my daughter off at school, the routine Monday through Friday. It’s morning approximately 7:30am. I look at Uber app on my phone but I have not logged in. I see that it is red with surges 2.7, 2.8, 2.9. I can’t believe it, although it is raining in Los Angeles, Hollywood to be exact and it’s morning rush hour/breakfast time. I’m excited but hesitant to log on because I have seen this multiple times when Uber shows the map covered bright orange or red even, all for me to log on and it disappears. So I thought I would log on and then log off to see if the map would show red with the same surge. Yes, the map was still the same. So, I logged on and immediately got an Ubereats delivery request, which is all I do by choice. The request that accepted was also 1 of 3 consecutive trips. I picked up the food from the restaurant then delivered it to the customer and because you can check your account via the website while in the app, I did. For the first trip, I should have received at least 2.9% surge of a $5 trip but I didn’t. I called Ubereats support while going to my second consecutive trip and the agent had even stated that the trip should have been $14 (estimate) and that I needed to wait for the pay to update. It never did. So I emailed three times after getting the redundant first couple of bullshit “thanks for reaching out” emails asking me to submit what I had already submitted. Now here’s the kicker, those 3 trips I submitted in my original post are the trips but for some dumb ass reason, I didn’t capture a screenshot in time before I got my first request and oh boy, I thought I did! I figured though surely Uber has record because these bastards know when they are promoting surge, boost, quest, can do your route, know when you’ve picked up, dropped off, etc so why couldn’t they see what the promised me, the driver. They are lousy ass fraudulent thieves and will one pay. I don’t give a damn who in this forum does not agree with me I am fed up with their lying bullshit and will get mine! By the way, it was surging again yesterday evening for any smart ass LA drivers. It rained all day yesterday in LA and surrounding. So again I did screenshot multiples of the surge (they are attached)for the evening and would log on and off quickly to see if it would go away. Guess what!!! The surge only went away when it was time to pay me!!! I sick of this shit and if I am not compensated and probably never will be, I truly believe karma is going to catch up with the company! Again, these screenshots are to show how I would capture the surge, then log on, get a request but in the end I would never get paid! I know I’m not crazy! If Uber was so credible, and non fraudulent, they wouldn’t have a forum for thousands of hopefully good folks trying to earn money for whatever circumstance, to allow people to air out their grievances! PLEASE DON’T TELL ME TO DO SOMETHING ELSE OR DON’T BE AN UBER DRIVER because to that I will @@@@ you. I do what I want because it’s my choice and I will get treated fairly because that’s my choice too! I am not playing with these people! KARMA

Attachments

Rorox

Show us on those trips where the customer paid a surge price and you did not get a surge added to pay. Do you have a screen shot showing the accepted ping had a surge on it?

I can honestly say I have never seen a ping that showed a surge where I did not get paid the surge.
Good for you!
Post automatically merged:

We don't doubt the premise of your post...most of us agree with you, but, we and the courts will need to see documentation. I believe it is out there, it's just a matter of assembling it. Remember, Uber is extremely tricky and will do anything to complete the IPO and then be gone with huge $millions/$billions.
I have whatever I can screenshot and Uber’s day to day records can be subpoenaed! It’s not rocket science. These bastards are not invincible just frauds and thieves! I’m not just pulling this screenshots out of my ass and I have a full account of my actions, although it makes it a little difficult when you are dealing with manipulating crooks. I SADLY predict that something to the affect of what happened to Tracy Morgan the comedian and Walmart will happen to Uber but on a gigantic and hugely catastrophic scale where many lives will be lost at the fault of an Uber driver and the courts will find Uber liable to the point of bankruptcy and point out of business! FACTS!!!!

Last edited:

Ssgcraig

How is Uber cheating you out of surge based on those pics?

TheDevilisaParttimer

It doesn’t look like your pickup is in the surge zone. If you’re in a surge zone you can get a ping outside of surge zone.

Now I’ve seen Uber send you a non surge fare in a surge zone to see if you will take it. If you decline the surge ping will come up almost immediately after. I’ve had this happen multiple times. Hope this helps and good luck man.

Rorox

How is Uber cheating you out of surge based on those pics?
Really simple... also I have another very long detailed post explaining this. I log on during surge. I drive to restaurant and pick up and deliver order in the same SURGING area but when I go to my account, I AM PAID THE SAME AS IF IT WAS NOT SURGING! I GET NO SURGE PAY! I just shared those screenshots to prove that at the time it was surging then I log on take and finish the request and DO NOT GET JACKSHIT EXTRA! DAMN THIS IS MORE FRUSTRATING THAN ANSWERING THE POORLY TRAINED 3RD WORLD COUNTRY REPRESENTATIVES WHO ARE EITHER DOCTORS OR CUSTOMER SERVICE REPS! Go figure! I will not respond to any more ignorance. If you can’t read then please learn!

I PATIENCE FOR IGNORANCE HAS BEEN DEPLETED!

Really simple... also I have another very long detailed post explaining this. I log on during surge. I drive to restaurant and pick up and deliver order in the same SURGING area but when I go to my account, I AM PAID THE SAME AS IF IT WAS NOT SURGING! I GET NO SURGE PAY! I just shared those screenshots to prove that at the time it was surging then I log on take and finish the request and DO NOT GET JACKSHIT EXTRA! DAMN THIS IS MORE FRUSTRATING THAN ANSWERING THE POORLY TRAINED 3RD WORLD COUNTRY REPRESENTATIVES WHO ARE EITHER DOCTORS OR CUSTOMER SERVICE REPS! Go figure! I will not respond to any more ignorance. If you can’t read then please learn!

You don’t see the long post because it’s still under review. They probably won’t post it because I’m speaking truth!

PlanoGuber

I SADLY predict that something to the affect of what happened to Tracy Morgan the comedian and Walmart will happen to Uber but on a gigantic and hugely catastrophic scale
Didn't know Walmart went out of business since the two drop-offs I had there on Tuesday night. It's alright, there's always Kmart!

RIP Tracy Morgan. They always take the good ones! 💔

Rorox

You don’t see the long post because it’s still under review. They probably won’t post it because I’m speaking truth!
I picked up and dropped off in these zones. Just saying. I couldn’t capture the one when it was red yesterday. They sent me a request as I was trying to screenshot!

Didn't know Walmart went out of business since the two drop-offs I had there on Tuesday night. It's alright, there's always Kmart!

RIP Tracy Morgan. They always take the good ones! 💔
Reread then comment!

Attachments

Rorox

UE has it own surge, not sure if it’s represented on the map
I assumed the surge applies to all.

Uber is so notorious for doing anything to mess with your money. They calculate when they send trips with the 3 consecutive trips promotion, so that they can try to make sure you don’t get the third trip. The send request for delivery pick ups that are 10 sometimes 15 minutes away but the dropoff would only be 3 minutes away or less than a mile and they only pay for the dropoff. If you want to cash out after you’ve built up your earnings, a lot of times, and mysteriously the app is not working to cash out. I’m time of the company period!

Last edited:

TheDevilisaParttimer

Uber is so notorious for doing anything to mess with your money. They calculate when they send trips with the 3 consecutive trips promotion, so that they can try to make sure you don’t get the third trip. The send request for delivery pick ups that are 10 sometimes 15 minutes away but the dropoff would only be 3 minutes away or less than a mile and they only pay for the dropoff. If you want to cash out after you’ve built up your earnings, a lot of times, and mysteriously the app is not working to cash out. I’m time of the company period!
Take some time off man. I can tell Uber has you exacerbated.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S UK 1
S Atlanta 3
E Denver 40