• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

uber changed referralcode

So i found out that uber changed the referral code on the drivers. My original code is nowhere to be found. Here is my problem .i have 1,000 referral cards with my original code on it that i planned on distributing to hotels for the week the pope is visiting Philadelphia. Does anyone know if i will still get paid for passenger referrals with this new code?

Blaze333

If you go to the help menu on your app and then select account, then select "my invite codes don't match. It says that your past invite codes will still work. I don't know why Uber made this change, but if it changes everytime you share it and someone uses it, you're going to have a bunch of them. It makes no sense.

Casuale Haberdasher

If you go to the help menu on your app and then select account, then select "my invite codes don't match. It says that your past invite codes will still work. I don't know why Uber made this change, but if it changes everytime you share it and someone uses it, you're going to have a bunch of them. It makes no sense.
POST # 2/Blaze333: For someone
who can
discern "sense" from "nonsense" why
spend another minute enriching an
Evil Sociopath that will delight in the
"hurt joy" he'll experience when YOU
are replaced by an AutoBot.

☆ ☆ THE TRUTH ABOUT #[F]UBER ☆ ☆
Avarice+Deceit+Hubris+Schadenfreude