Uber CEO Dara was paid $45 miilions

elle149

check out the earnings or values of CEOs from facebook and closer to home atlassian.

build a company that has a global business that is successful and you reap the rewards

soldiers are on the front line
managers manage
ceos run the operation

fare or not, pay is what it is.....

dont like it - put your thinking caps on and come up with something where you can earn millions ?

Icecool

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Well thats a kick in the guts but if they gave that 45 mill to the drivers they would have only got like a dollar each :frown:
uber could offer bonus yearly. like if you done over a certain amount of rides. you get certain amount of bonus. Uber CEO got 2 millions in bonus.
Post automatically merged:

check out the earnings or values of CEOs from facebook and closer to home atlassian.

build a company that has a global business that is successful and you reap the rewards

soldiers are on the front line
managers manage
ceos run the operation

fare or not, pay is what it is.....

dont like it - put your thinking caps on and come up with something where you can earn millions ?
But these guy didn't build the company. it was Travis kalankick and the drivers did we should all get shares in uber . uber is not making any money and yet they get paid in the miilions.
if you look at a Chinese company like huawei about 99% of the share owned by the employee. The founder was happy to get only 1%.

Last edited:

elle149

uber could offer bonus yearly. like if you done over a certain amount of rides. you get certain amount of bonus. Uber CEO got 2 millions in bonus.
Post automatically merged:

But these guy didn't build the company. it was Travis kalankick and the drivers did we should all get shares in uber . uber is not making any money and yet they get paid in the miilions.
if you look at a Chinese company like huawei about 99% of the share owned by the employee. The founder was happy to get only 1%.

maaaate, come on.

anyone who winges about pay issues knowing well and truely what they can earn in the said position could never run a company of this size in a ceo capacity.

allocated shares would be nice but lets be honest huawei probably represents 0.0001% of companies that could do this but actually do.

i had employees once tell me they wanted an increase because their designs made the company.
i said sure, increased their roles to reflect the wage increase and they failed within a month.

know your place or at least know that what you are earning represents what you are doing.
if you believe its not fare move on to greener pastors ..........life is too short to complain or be in a mind set of complaing about what others are earning......
the old me me me me me ...... what a waste of time.

TakSyd

maaaate, come on.

anyone who winges about pay issues knowing well and truely what they can earn in the said position could never run a company of this size in a ceo capacity.

allocated shares would be nice but lets be honest huawei probably represents 0.0001% of companies that could do this but actually do.

i had employees once tell me they wanted an increase because their designs made the company.
i said sure, increased their roles to reflect the wage increase and they failed within a month.

know your place or at least know that what you are earning represents what you are doing.
if you believe its not fare move on to greener pastors ..........life is too short to complain or be in a mind set of complaing about what others are earning......
Yeah righ

President

While the drivers are getting pay barely above the proverty line. uber's executives officer like Dara get pay in the miilions.
It’s always the case fat cats earning their millions at the expense of hard working people. Mind you Dara has done a good job since taking over from that clown Travis Kalanick.

Immoralized

maaaate, come on.

A lot of people are allergic to working hard.
Everyone looking for a get rich quick scheme.
They don't exist and they will never exist :redface:

It a combination of things to turn an idea into a business that creates millions then billions. Unfortunately only one in ten million people have that ability to do it. Not everyone can be special or even be super stars. They have to look up admiringly like fans. That just the way of life.

Vespa

Thats over a million AUD per week.
Pure America greed right there.

Currently in cambodia , the hotel staff make 3.33USD$$ for a 12 hour day.

JCS26

What is the issue here, you get a CEO job then you should expect a CEO pay , you do Uber driving job you get driving pay, are you guys expecting a CEO’s pay?

Vespa

What is the issue here, you get a CEO job then you should expect a CEO pay , you do Uber driving job you get driving pay, are you guys expecting a CEO’s pay?
Im not.

But is a 1.1 surge during peak hour would be nice.