• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Uber cares about my feedback.

lyft_rat

Stop complaining, Dara the pimp needs you to make him money, that’s your sole purpose in life. Now get out there and drive.
I gave Dara 9min and 2sec this week. That's all the time I could afford. He gave me $7.03. That's all he could afford. We are even.

gabesdaddee

Basically, it’s Uber way to gauge an attitude:
If you reply back with a shitty attitude your pings suddenly diminish.
If you prefer to keep driving, only respond with answers that Uber wants to hear; bullshit is a two-way dialogue.
I rip their asses whenever they send this trash. I still get rides...

Mista T

Author
It's all just more Uber BS.

Think about it.. If they only send out one of these surveys every ten thousand rides, and they give 15 million rides PER DAY worldwide, that's still 1500 surveys daily. Does anyone honestly believe there is a human being at Uber reading these surveys?

Iann

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Your title is misleading. Uber does NOT care about your feedback. Won't even read it. Uber said "Your feedback makes us better." Understand the subtle difference?
Im, title is very leading. Not misleading at all. LOL!
The whole thing went over your head as I wasn't able to leave any feedback.
Do ya get it now?
Screenshot_20191116-120019_Chrome.jpg

lyft_rat

Im, title is very leading. Not misleading at all. LOL!
The whole thing went over your head as I wasn't able to leave any feedback.
Do ya get it now?
View attachment 378420
You da one that don't get it. I said Uber does not care about surveys, they only care that you care. You are a good ant for caring, and that is what makes Uber better.

simont23

It's all just more Uber BS.

Think about it.. If they only send out one of these surveys every ten thousand rides, and they give 15 million rides PER DAY worldwide, that's still 1500 surveys daily. Does anyone honestly believe there is a human being at Uber reading these surveys?
That means Uber only lost 90cents/ride in the last quarter. Literally unbelievable. Either they lost a lot more than they said, or you are going to have to show your working, in providing the 15million rides a day figure.

lyft_rat

7.5 x the average $/fare is average turnover/day for each driver. Take off Uber's share before the driver even sees anything,fuel, depreciation, maintenance, etc, etc, and the rest is not a lot.
That's correct, the average daily earnings is very low. I expect that the distribution is very broad. Many do very well, so many also do extremely poorly, causing the churn.

sellkatsell44

Every time I scroll down the main forum page and see this title I crack out loud.

businesses never care until it hurts their bottom line. No one is different and by no one I mean industry.

those who are proactive and are able to see they have to get ahead with a few goodwill and concession last longer.

Grokit

No *person* ever reads your comments, but they are analyzed by Uber’s software to determine your mood and grievances, which are then fed into their algorithm. Always responding the same way is not gonna help you.

simont23

I would have thought that analysis by Uber's software and then determining moods and grievances would be akin to reading . Always responding the same way to the same stimulus is pretty normal. If Uber drivers were capable of actually working out their net income after expenses they would respond in the normal manner. Only the ones incapable of doing so, stay.