• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Uber cares about my feedback.

Uber's Guber

Basically, it’s Uber way to gauge an attitude:
If you reply back with a shitty attitude your pings suddenly diminish.
If you prefer to keep driving, only respond with answers that Uber wants to hear; bullshit is a two-way dialogue.

Dekero

If you prefer to keep driving, only respond with answers that Uber wants to hear; bullshit is a two-way dialogue.
Fook Uber,

THEY will get the truth from me... Pings be damned ..sorry AF company ain't getting fluff fluff from me... They getting put on BLAST at every opportunity to do so.

Polomarko

Driver is calling " Hello, hello lady answer, yes, driver Hi, have I reached Uber No sir this is Lyft driver It doesn't metter
f.... both of you"

Cold Fusion

I stopped giving uber feedback a long time ago, just adds insult to injury! I ignore everything!
?The algorithm perceives Positive feedback as:
A Happy Satisfied Driver?
?A Happy Satisfied Driver gets more & better passenger requests
More & Better passenger requests = Higher driver earnings??

Life’s Lessons
Play the Game

Last edited:

Invisible

For the first time, I received a feedback after I marked the cancel reason as unaccompanied minor (cropped top section to hide my name). I was shocked to receive this.

E4D24397-2EDF-4638-8BE0-C6E3546C5E8F.jpeg

Nosejob

Who is Uber? All the management was fired. So I’m assaulted, beat up , use the 911 button, LAPD dispatched, photos taken. It’s been three weeks do you think anyone called me from Uber? Already heard back from LAPD but not Uber. There not here for the driver

Dekero

Got another survey from them today.... They just don't learn... Or they're just not even reading them... Cuz man I PUT them on blast Everytime... They cannot actually enjoy getting hammered in every survey they send me... Idiots...

peteyvavs

Your title is misleading. Uber does NOT care about your feedback. Won't even read it. Uber said "Your feedback makes us better." Understand the subtle difference?
Stop complaining, Dara the pimp needs you to make him money, that’s your sole purpose in life. Now get out there and drive.