Uber car?

vegetto

You thought correct. he probably registered a 4 door car to get on uber "a friends, family Car etc" and used those credentials on his what looks like a Camaro, so he could use his car to do his uber Rides. Most Logical Scenario

Plates are most likely diff than what his profile entails. And probably Calls every pax to let them know hes coming up in a Camaro " Diff from what the registerd car shows to a pax" and most likely there kina excited cause they get to drive in a Sports Car, and as long it fits 4, hes good

UbOn

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
My question is, should I report or not? I did get a picture of their license plates.

UbOn

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Why would you? What if he needs to put food on the table.
You're completely right. My only concern is why should they get special treatment/accommodation when all of us have to follow the same requirements?

Colddesertsnow

I would report him cause if he is indeed breaking the rules and the news gets ahold of another rogue Uber doing thier own thing. It's just bad business for everyone. Can't lose the publics trust. It's one of the main reasons most people don't use Uber. Trust.

uberxreallysux

I would report him cause if he is indeed breaking the rules and the news gets ahold of another rogue Uber doing thier own thing. It's just bad business for everyone. Can't lose the publics trust. It's one of the main reasons most people don't use Uber. Trust.
Who don't use uber. There are so many uber riders. Only the elders who don't know how to use the uber app still use taxi