bmoses

Soon Uber will up their drivers commission up to 25% and drop their rates for the riders.
This is exactly what they did with Uber Black.
Uber Black 25%
Uber SUV & LUX 28%

With the industry being deregulated who will look after our interests??
Good times now how about when ride share becomes legal ???
Green light from government and no one to protect us??

Uber trial guy

It's only a matter of time before governments clamp down as sooner or later they will have little to no corporate tax revenue

bmoses

And what about tax avoidance? Have you noticed we are paid by an overseas company (Uber BV)?

Guess what?? It gets worse....
Let's say uber black fare comes to $100.00
The rider gets sent invoice on behalf of the drivers ABN for $100.00 which includes $10 GST even thou the driver gets paid $85.00 so where does the difference of GST disappears to???

bmoses

It's only a matter of time before governments clamp down as sooner or later they will have little to no corporate tax revenue

Government is too scared to clamp down on multi nationals
It's all part of the New world order....
One central government.

Coconutz

Guys y all the doom and gloom enjoy what you can, while you can. All the things people complain about are out of our hands. Pppuuuhhlleeaassee don't be a person who puts all their eggs in one basket. 2016 and there is no security besides making sure you are secure. Uber May last forever but I definitely will not be doing it forever. DAMN BROKEN ARSES ON FORUMS CANT ESCAPE THEM LOL

bmoses

True we are not here for a long time however why should we remain ignorant to the facts that will benefit us in the the year 2016 and then we pay the costs back in 2017.

KiwiXman

Soon Uber will up their drivers commission up to 25% and drop their rates for the riders.
This is exactly what they did with Uber Black.
Uber Black 25%
Uber SUV & LUX 28%

Already going to happen for any new driver signing up after April 25th from 20 to 25% so I heard at the induction, therefore prompting guys to get approved before that date to only pay the 20%

Icecool

Guys y all the doom and gloom enjoy what you can, while you can. All the things people complain about are out of our hands. Pppuuuhhlleeaassee don't be a person who puts all their eggs in one basket. 2016 and there is no security besides making sure you are secure. Uber May last forever but I definitely will not be doing it forever. DAMN BROKEN ARSES ON FORUMS CANT ESCAPE THEM LOL
No nothing last forever one day uber will have self driving cars to replace us . Google is currently testing theses automated self driving cars

Coconutz

No nothing last forever one day uber will have self driving cars to replace us . Google is currently testing theses automated self driving cars
This in Australia is along way off my friend, definitely longer than what I plan to drive Uber for. I do this to pay my credit card off then I'm gone.
As for bmoses, if you aren't 100% compliant yet, then the ignorance implication is absolutely applied. But for those like myself who ARE 100% compliant, due diligence is done AND CONTINUOUSLY IMPROVED UPON therefore all is accounted for.
HAPPY DRIVING DAYS until I've no more use for it, comprende??

bmoses

This in Australia is along way off my friend, definitely longer than what I plan to drive Uber for. I do this to pay my credit card off then I'm gone.
As for bmoses, if you aren't 100% compliant yet, then the ignorance implication is absolutely applied. But for those like myself who ARE 100% compliant, due diligence is done AND CONTINUOUSLY IMPROVED UPON therefore all

bmoses

Coconutz I really like to know what are you 100% complient to???
Besides a press release and a release of a reform package, Ride sharing is not legal in NSW up until it's introduced and passed in the NSW Parkiment.
My vehicle is registered as business use with RMS.
I have NRMA ride sharing insurance.
I have my HC authority.
I work with my ABN and do my BAS monthly.
I also am GST registered and I doubt many uber x drivers are.
Do you also comply with the above?

Coconutz

Coconutz I really like to know what are you 100% complient to???
Besides a press release and a release of a reform package, Ride sharing is not legal in NSW up until it's introduced and passed in the NSW Parkiment.
My vehicle is registered as business use with RMS.
I have NRMA ride sharing insurance.
I have my HC authority.
I work with my ABN and do my BAS monthly.
I also am GST registered and I doubt many uber x drivers are.
Do you also comply with the above?

That's what 100% compliant means my friend, what I don't get sir is if you went through all of this like I have, you still don't know what your getting yourself into?? Cmon, the legality issues your going on about?? When was the the last Uber driver taken to court after the reform package has been introduced. Is Canberra in the same situation as NSW??? Where exactly are you driving??? Ride sharing is LEGAL IN NSW AND CANBERRA. Just type it into Google to see articles with Mike Baird the NSW PREMIER declaring it. Cmon bmoses this was in December of LAST YEAR look it up.
Or are you just a natural sour puss carrying on the great Ozzie tradition of whinging bout nothing? Cause that's what you sound like!!! Like I said before JUST CANT ESCAPE THE NAYSAYERS