UBER BLOCKED MY ACCOUNT AFTER 16,000 RIDES

LADriver

@@@@ UBER!!!

DONE WITH THESE GUTLESS @@@@@@@@!!!
ghettodogIMG_0911.PNG

Phoenix123

I have had 2 dogs in my car when I was driving X.... Have not had once since driving Select, plus the hours I work are not really not the hours when people are bringing along their pet.

That being said, I am sure it was a lapse of judgement, but the comment about the dog was unwarranted.

Uber does do their "investigation" and you should be back up and running provided this is your first complaint about this particular, good luck & let us know the outcome

Tank_Driver

Consider this a blessing in disguise. You will move onto something else and never feel better in your life. You are a prime example of someone who has worked hard, played by the rules, and been a good employee...er...independent contractor. And yet look what they did to you after all that with no notice? “Partner”...

yomomma

16,000 rides, 6 years, and deactivated over false accusation. May this be a lesson to everyone. Rideshare is not a career. If you are a guy under 40 years old, find a real career. Get out now.

Kind of shows you how dumb these companies are. Anyone who has an employee or IC would take the time to make sure this occurred. but, then again these companies are pyramid schemes. They are only interested in offloading stock.

Paxhole probably wanted a free ride. Probably has done this before and will keep doing it because Uber will side with the paxhole and the paxhole knows this and will continue to lie for future rides.

Gotta have a 2 way dashcam with signs clearly posted that you are recording video and audio.

Good luck with your situation.

p.s. Paxhole was probably a regular bus rider, but has figured out that free Uber rides are better.

UberTrent9

Uber does do their "investigation" and you should be back up and running provided this is your first complaint about this particular.

LMAO! They DO NOT CARE. It's my first infraction i guess you can call it, doing supposed "fraud on my account"( per Uber) and the $!#:;&\/%= decided to "restrict" my Instant Pay.

They really don't investigate shit, as I'm STILL on "restriction" and cannot get a straight answer from anyone and it's going on a month now.

Uber, it's customer support, and the company itself, all suck.
Post automatically merged:

Uber would love to get rid of all the veteran 20% drivers they have no loyalty
Give them time, that's next I'm sure.

First, Launch IPO

Next, Find more creative ways to clean out the older driver pool.

Joey101

16,000 rides, 6 years, and deactivated over false accusation. May this be a lesson to everyone. Rideshare is not a career. If you are a guy under 40 years old, find a real career. Get out now.
16000 rides wow that’s bad real bad why don’t you go to the main office and talk with them

Bad Breath

Uber are making it up again. They have another algorithm that occasionally picks a driver to deactivate, it’s another part of their intimidation game.
Post automatically merged:

Not your fault. It’s an elaborate con and the CA government has been colluding with these scum all along. Just look at all the people that were/are in politics who are at Uber corporate.

There are and have been a very large number of former Obama staffers at Uber.
I see your point, all those Obama libs were really libertarians.