Uber Black

miguelitppty

Ia m a Driver and a Rider as well, i ask the uber black gentlemen how's the money looks like to use my BMW, he said 600 to 700 in a bad day 250.00 can anyone attest to this ? because the X side is pretty much slow.

UberIsAScam

Ia m a Driver and a Rider as well, i ask the uber black gentlemen how's the money looks like to use my BMW, he said 600 to 700 in a bad day 250.00 can anyone attest to this ? because the X side is pretty much slow.
I can't speak to Black but to make sure I understand...you're currently using a BMW to drive X?

miguelitppty

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
hey I Am an X driver now in a 2012 impala, I want to know if dropping my 5 series in for black is worth the time and money

Shine'ola

In order to do Black, you will need to spend about $5,000 a year in permits and commercial insurance. The only place that riders can get black cars is at the airport and they wait up to 3 hours for one ride and make $800 a day !

miguelitppty

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
not true this black pick me up in maitland after work, 535 fully loaded, uber ask them to support uberx when they're not enough driver, plus uber moved him from NY fully paid, is a buddy of mines I wanted to know if everyone else is making that kind of cash out here, no commercial insurance needed.

The Mollusk

not true this black pick me up in maitland after work, 535 fully loaded, uber ask them to support uberx when they're not enough driver, plus uber moved him from NY fully paid, is a buddy of mines I wanted to know if everyone else is making that kind of cash out here, no commercial insurance needed.
Hell yeah bro. All UBs are making $800 a day. Get in on that quick !!

Ludwig Amadorx

Hell yeah bro. All UBs are making $800 a day. Get in on that quick !!
I'm currently doing uber in NYC and want to do it in Orlando but comments on money vary so much I'm not sure, can someone tell me what the insurance and license requirements are and your experience with money (I own a 2015 Chevy suburban) Thanks :smiles:

2Cents

When have you ever heard Uber paying for anything? Are you sure "they moved him down"?

Shine'ola

this is proof that Uber drivers are the least educated people on the planet, so how much did your ride from work cost you? you didn't order a Uberblack and the driver drove you for free on X, 50 cents a mile, the lowest rate in the USA, the BMW driver will go broke soon, Uber asked him to drive people around for free because no one else is stupid enough to do it, LOL