Uber black nj

Jochylb

Hi I am doing uber x. I will like to do uber black any help how I get the limo plate or I need any license in new Jersey

Fernando-R

Hi I am doing uber x. I will like to do uber black any help how I get the limo plate or I need any license in new Jersey
You need to go to Town Hall in your township and apply for a taxi limousine permit.... the one giving you the application will walk you through the steps.... you’ll need fingerprints, they get done at police station, then wait a few weeks, pay a few fees..... later on you’ll need a car that qualifies as well.
Also it all depends if your township is issuing permits or not.... some townships haven’t issue new permits in decades, if you are in one of those then you are screw. Most townships issue a limited amount of permits every year.... so being in the right township is key to all the process.

PorkRollUberAndCheese

You need to go to Town Hall in your township and apply for a taxi limousine permit.... the one giving you the application will walk you through the steps.... you’ll need fingerprints, they get done at police station, then wait a few weeks, pay a few fees..... later on you’ll need a car that qualifies as well.
Also it all depends if your township is issuing permits or not.... some townships haven’t issue new permits in decades, if you are in one of those then you are screw. Most townships issue a limited amount of permits every year.... so being in the right township is key to all the process.
It's not just that, it's getting the insurance, which, last I checked in NJ, was damn near impossible. Granted, this was like 3 years ago, but still.

bobby747

its not like that easy. in phila . monthly or yearly ppa fee's age of car and miles...i pay just short of 5k ins...maybe rules are different in n.j .

2 kinds of black car..youself no uber and uber.
you must make sure uber will allow another black car in your state . so first trip is to green hub....in phila they capped it while it was hot. and only way you could do black was with a uber black owner . leasing you the car and your pay coming from him.....for ok pay its work and $$$$$.
now even though its you only post #1 .
get all your rules done in n.j go private. no uber and hire out yourself to limo drivers while you build you clients list..not for ALL HARD..
most limo companys will give you only overflow at 30%....you better have alot of cash to float money

Fernando-R

It's not just that, it's getting the insurance, which, last I checked in NJ, was damn near impossible. Granted, this was like 3 years ago, but still.
Is not impossible but is expensive.... the only two insurance companies I know they charge upwards of $7000-$7500 yearly.
Post automatically merged:

its not like that easy. in phila . monthly or yearly ppa fee's age of car and miles...i pay just short of 5k ins...maybe rules are different in n.j .

2 kinds of black car..youself no uber and uber.
you must make sure uber will allow another black car in your state . so first trip is to green hub....in phila they capped it while it was hot. and only way you could do black was with a uber black owner . leasing you the car and your pay coming from him.....for ok pay its work and $$$$$.
now even though its you only post #1 .
get all your rules done in n.j go private. no uber and hire out yourself to limo drivers while you build you clients list..not for ALL HARD..
most limo companys will give you only overflow at 30%....you better have alot of cash to float money
Yeah, Philly is a different monster.... Philly is impossible to sign up for Black with Uber, the market is closed.... the only way to do Black in Philly is to sign up with a fleet owner and pay him rent every week.... it can be between $500-$800 weekly and you have to interview with the fleet owner first. Green light hub in Philly has a list of fleet owners with their phone numbers if you want to contact them but is extremely hard to get it and you get into a lot of debt, you better be a pro from the start because they don’t care for any excuses, you better have their money every week no matter what. Your freedom of doing this whenever you want is gone because coming the end of week you better have that money you owe to the fleet owner.
Another thing is that Uber don’t pay you directly..... they pay the money to the fleet owners because is their account you will be using.... then the fleet owner at the end of the week take their cut for the rent of vehicle and the rest is yours.... so forget about doing instant transfer if you happen to need cash right away you are screwed, you have to wait until end of week and until fleet owner takes their cut, you don’t have immediate access to your earnings.

Last edited: